Speculation: Blockbuster 4 Team Trade

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicago Bulls Get:

Amar'e Stoudemire, PF, New York Knicks (expiring contract)

Iman Shumpert, SG, New York Knicks

Kris Humphries, PF, Boston Celtics (expiring contract)

Houston Rockets' 2015 first-round pick

Houston Rockets Get:

Loul Deng, SF, Chicago Bulls

Raymond Felton, PG, New York Knicks

New York Knicks Get:

Carlos Boozer, PF, Chicago Bulls

Mike Dunleavy, SF, Chicago Bulls

Rajon Rondo, PG, Boston Celtics

Boston Celtics Get:

Omer Asik, C, Houston Rockets

Jeremy Lin, PG, Houston Rockets

Kirk Hinrich, SG, Chicago Bulls (expiring contract)

Source:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chicag...am-trade-solve-everything-195100654--nba.html

Sound interesting, but I don´t like the idea of having the PG AND the SG coming from an ACL ...

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
that deal is horrendous for us

first off Amare is NOT expiring and shumpert sucks

no way do i want that deal...the other teams involved are getting the best while were getting the trash

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Amar'e's deal expires AFTER next year. I don't mind losing an additional $2 million in expiring money (the difference in salary between Deng and Humphries) and turning that into Iman Shumpert and a first-rounder. I've always liked Shumpert's potential as a Tony Allen V2.0-type guy, but he falls right into the mould of Jimmy Butler as a defense-first guy who doesn't enough enough consistency on his mid-range game to truly fill the lack of shooting on this roster. Although, with two additional years of salary control, you really can't complain about the cost.

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Stupid...........
And lol at the 2013 houston pic

NO DEAL!!!!!!!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
You fuckin guy's are wack! Ya'll bitch about the Bulls not doing anything, but here they try and you slam it without thinking about it. Go figure! First off, marie's contract has an Early Termination Option on it for next season. The Bulls could very well require that he signs that prior to the deal. In that case ....

We'd virtually be lowering our current cap # by $1.3 mil, which I believe saves us this year. We'd also set up to reduce our cap # by $33.7 mil for next season. Whoa!!!!! Fuckin think about that for a moment........

We could replace Boozer with Mirotic for approx $8 mil next season, leaving us still about $25 mil to spend. We'd also be dumping MDunn's contract for next year, which we will not need his services by any means. And we basically replace Kirk with Shump.

The one negative is losing Deng, but we will have to spend $25 mil to replace him. Heck, we could afford to re sign him even.

We would also add a 1st round pick from Houston for 2015, but don't forget our TWO mid round 1st's we'll have in this deep 2014 draft THIS year, and enough money to sign another superstar as well!!!!!

I say this is a great fuckin trade for the Bulls, again with Amarie signing his Early Termination Option. This is exactly the kind of trade you all have been wanting. Heck, the Bulls will still be able to field a competitive team this year as well!

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
You fuckin guy's are wack! Ya'll bitch about the Bulls not doing anything, but here they try and you slam it without thinking about it. Go figure! First off, marie's contract has an Early Termination Option on it for next season. The Bulls could very well require that he signs that prior to the deal. In that case ....

We'd virtually be lowering our current cap # by $1.3 mil, which I believe saves us this year. We'd also set up to reduce our cap # by $33.7 mil for next season. Whoa!!!!! Fuckin think about that for a moment........

We could replace Boozer with Mirotic for approx $8 mil next season, leaving us still about $25 mil to spend. We'd also be dumping MDunn's contract for next year, which we will not need his services by any means. And we basically replace Kirk with Shump.

The one negative is losing Deng, but we will have to spend $25 mil to replace him. Heck, we could afford to re sign him even.

We would also add a 1st round pick from Houston for 2015, but don't forget our TWO mid round 1st's we'll have in this deep 2014 draft THIS year, and enough money to sign another superstar as well!!!!!

I say this is a great fuckin trade for the Bulls, again with Amarie signing his Early Termination Option. This is exactly the kind of trade you all have been wanting. Heck, the Bulls will still be able to field a competitive team this year as well!

lol yeah amare is just gonna agree to opt out of 24 million...get real

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
lol yeah amare is just gonna agree to opt out of 24 million...get real

Well, it's sure looking like his buddy Melo is gonna opt out of his $24 mil. contract. Is that real enough for your punk ass bad self? :shrug:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Well, it's sure looking like his buddy Melo is gonna opt out of his $24 mil. contract. Is that real enough for your punk ass bad self? :shrug:

:obama:

are you serious?

melo is still a max level player

amare would be lucky to get a vets min contract....its no way hes opting out of 24 million

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
What would be the point of this trade from the Bulls' perspective? :shrug:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
What would be the point of this trade from the Bulls' perspective? :shrug:

there isnt one :shrug:

we could easily get rid of those players though trade (MDJ) amnesty (Boozer) or not resigning (Kirk) and we might be able to grab a pick for Deng at the deadline and not have to take on Amare

the only thing we miss out on is Shump...but who wants a player thats averaging 6 points on 35% and has knee issues anyway? :shrug:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
there isnt one :shrug:

we could easily get rid of those players though trade (MDJ) amnesty (Boozer) or not resigning (Kirk) and we might be able to grab a pick for Deng at the deadline and not have to take on Amare

You know dude, you're everything that's wrong with the Bulls MB, imo. All you do is sit and bitch about the Bulls, but you offer nothing as far as a realistic avenue they can take. I may not have studied Amare much lately and not know what he'll command anymore, but the whole thing was hypothetical anyhow. Let me guess, your big idea would be to sign Ben Gordon, right? You really think that the Bulls would rather amnesty Boozer? Thinking like a 21 year old kid and not a Business owner. Dude, go away, I don't even want to talk to you anymore. You're too fuckin immature for me. You make it un enjoyable to be here!

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
that deal is horrendous for us

first off Amare is NOT expiring and shumpert sucks

no way do i want that deal...the other teams involved are getting the best while were getting the trash

If Shump's knee were okay maybe....but it isn't.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
You know dude, you're everything that's wrong with the Bulls MB, imo. All you do is sit and bitch about the Bulls, but you offer nothing as far as a realistic avenue they can take. I may not have studied Amare much lately and not know what he'll command anymore, but the whole thing was hypothetical anyhow. Let me guess, your big idea would be to sign Ben Gordon, right? You really think that the Bulls would rather amnesty Boozer? Thinking like a 21 year old kid and not a Business owner. Dude, go away, I don't even want to talk to you anymore. You're too fuckin immature for me. You make it un enjoyable to be here!

why do you get so upset all the time?

you came in here guns a blazing saying we're wack and putting down the trade without even thinking about...and then say some foolish stuff like Bulls might require Amare to opt out....like Amare would actually agree to such a thing

and i pointed out in the post you quoted how we could get rid of those players and might be able to pick up a 1st for Deng and not have to take on Amare...its no reason for us to do this trade

and im sure they dont want to amnesty Boozer but there might be no other option...they're def not gonna swap Boozer out for worse contract in Amare...that makes no sense

other than my ben gordon obsession which ive turned down a few notches i feel im a good poster here...i try to be as reasonable as i can

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I am sorry, but this isn't even a rumor...that trade is total fiction. Why are people getting worked up over some dude who had WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on his hands?

Expect the Bulls to play it safe and prepare themselves to go after Carmelo in the summer. And prepare for people on this site who have little to no foresight to accuse the FO of doing nothing in the meantime.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
why do you get so upset all the time?

you came in here guns a blazing saying we're wack and putting down the trade without even thinking about...and then say some foolish stuff like Bulls might require Amare to opt out....like Amare would actually agree to such a thing

and i pointed out in the post you quoted how we could get rid of those players and might be able to pick up a 1st for Deng and not have to take on Amare...its no reason for us to do this trade

and im sure they dont want to amnesty Boozer but there might be no other option...they're def not gonna swap Boozer out for worse contract in Amare...that makes no sense

other than my ben gordon obsession which ive turned down a few notches i feel im a good poster here...i try to be as reasonable as i can

Why are you going out of your way to defend yourself as a poster? This is the second time I've read this stuff. Are you suicidal or something? I, and a vast majority of posters have never accused you of being a bad poster...hell, I just pointed out a bad poster when a throwback thread was rehashed, I don't have a problem calling people horrible posters if I feel that way.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Why are you going out of your way to defend yourself as a poster? This is the second time I've read this stuff. Are you suicidal or something? I, and a vast majority of posters have never accused you of being a bad poster...hell, I just pointed out a bad poster when a throwback thread was rehashed, I don't have a problem calling people horrible posters if I feel that way.

huh?

i didnt go out of my way....he flat out said "you're everything that's wrong with the Bulls MB" and i responded to it

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
oh if you're talking about that post i made last night...that was a joke lol.....i got that from planes, trains and automobiles

your "i aint changing" post reminded me of it and thats why i posted it

[video=youtube;CFh5FzXIeBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFh5FzXIeBg[/video]

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Why is the idea of using the amnesty on Boozer a bad one? Also Stoudemire is not declining $24 million regardless of who is on the Knicks next year. Melo will be able to get another max from Chicago, LAC, or the LAL

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No way in the world Amare would opt out of that money because there's no way he'd make it back. That makes it a bad trade for us. But it's hypothetical anyway so whatever.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
lol shump dropped 27 tonight

i swear when you say a player sucks it always seems like the player read your comment and has some crazy game to make you look like an ass