Sports Injuries?

JayRock

Liked Posts:
I've had tons of concussions and a torn ACL on my right knee from hyperextending it during football. Broke my leg clean through, literally, in 2nd grade and didn't play again. Broke my ankle trying to beat out a play at first a year and a half ago. Tons of broken fingers, but I played through those. What about ya'll?

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tore the labrum in my shoulder playing baseball my freshman year

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never suffered any serious injury playing sports, nor have I ever broken a bone in my life.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tore hamstring my junior year in HS. Lost a track scholarship to college because of it because I just couldn't get back to 100%.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I play basketball at my high school, im a junior and I tore a ligament in my foot on Jan. 4th.

cubsjunkie

mistress
Liked Posts:
While sliding into home during a baseball game, I broke my medial malleolus off in two spots and had a spiral fracture up my fibula. I needed 3 pins, a 6 screw plate, and a tension cord.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I take back what I said about injuries. They happened while playing sports, but not organized league sports. When I was 13, I sprained my index finger trying to catch a football in gym class, it cost me a month of my baseball season, and when I was 16, I sprained my ankle playing soccer in gym class. I was trying to boot a soccer ball, missed and instead stepped on the ball. Cost me 2 weeks of swimming, and my coach was pissed. Called me lazy. I walked out on him then. Thank goodness I moved schools after my sophomore year of HS, it allowed me to continue swimming, and when I was 17, I got hit by a car while riding my bike and sprained my left knee for 2 months

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
Nothing serious when I played football. A couple of broken fingers and toes. Other than that in baseball I sustained no injuries and I always sucked at basketball so I never played.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i have been lucky have had a couple of bruises but nothing really major