Stacey King video game interview

Kush77

Liked Posts:
You outdid yourself this time man...

ha ha. I got lucky on this. He likes to play Xbox and his favorite game is NCAA. I like to play Xbox and my favorite game is NCAA. We've had some heated games.

Will you be making an appearance on XBL again? I assume by the time Gears 3 comes out?

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What?!!! Thats sick Kush!!!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
ha ha. I got lucky on this. He likes to play Xbox and his favorite game is NCAA. I like to play Xbox and my favorite game is NCAA. We've had some heated games.

Will you be making an appearance on XBL again? I assume by the time Gears 3 comes out?

Man honestly...just got this job where I have to get licensed and started back to school at the same time. Might lose concentration. Nothing sucks me in like video games...lol. But when I do, you will be one of the first to know...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fantastic job Kush. You got your butt kicked in that game though lol. Looks like you just had a bad game.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Fantastic job Kush. You got your butt kicked in that game though lol. Looks like you just had a bad game.

Thanks CT :tongue:

It was 21-14 with 2 min left - all I had to do was get a defensive stop and he took the first play in for a TD to go up 28-14. Then on my next series, I think I threw a pick 6. Or it was a pick and he scored again. So it was 35-14, but as losers say - the game was closer than the final score indicates :bizarro:

Kush77

Liked Posts:
The one time I beat Stacey was when he was playing with Penn St. That's why I mentioned Penn St. in the interview and he started laughing. Penn St. doesn't have the speed of Florida.

Florida is just a bitch to play, they got so much speed on both sides.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stacey mentioned Intellivison. That brought back memories.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
Great interview . Good to hear from other NCAA Football fans.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks CT :tongue:

It was 21-14 with 2 min left - all I had to do was get a defensive stop and he took the first play in for a TD to go up 28-14. Then on my next series, I think I threw a pick 6. Or it was a pick and he scored again. So it was 35-14, but as losers say - the game was closer than the final score indicates :bizarro:
lol like I said, you had a bad game. It happens to everyone. If it makes you feel better, I would probably lose to you 63-0 in any football game. :elephant: