Stafford now has as many SB rings at Rodgers..

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
LOL at Rodgers and him being an "all-time great". Definitely one of the greatest during the regular season.. but not in crunch time.

Congrats to Stafford. That guy stuck with a horrible franchise for 12 seasons. In this era when so many players are quick to leave the team that drafted them, Stafford was a great example of loyalty and team play.

Jake Funk has as many Super Bowl rings as Walter Payton.

So what?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Packers have had 30 years combined of hall of fame qb play . . . as barkley told shaq "you should have won a lot moar"

Last edited:

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
Aaron Donald should have been the MVP, but honestly I loved this Superbowl minus the refs going around and bumblefucking the end of the game.
Right? They let them play all game, then throw two flags at the very end that decide it; one of them being the huge phantom holding call.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
It’s interesting though, you take a guy out of a franchise with a loser mentality and if he’s good enough he can be a winner. He has a great cast to work with but Stafford was clutch last night. It’s interesting as Bears also have that lower mentality - certainly in relation to QBs. It takes a truly great coach to change the mentality of a franchise.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Donald is a perfect example of taking the BPA. They didn't need another at his position but drafted him anyway....the pick right before Bears. Stings now more than ever. Who'd we get instead that draft?

And yeah, happy for Stafford. He'll likely be having another kid in 9 months after bringing home with big win 1/1.
Maybe he'll finally get a son. 0/4 on that front ?
1644866095253.png

Meanwhile back in Detroit...
1644865789879.png

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is nowhere near Rodgers in terms of smarts and getting the ball out. Rodgers has carried that team for several years.
He is not Rodgers, but he is a lot closer than you think.
And he is infinitely a better person and teammate that Rodgers.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Much of Stafford’s numbers in Detroit came from chucking it up to Megatron and watching him sky over 2-3 defenders for big gains. Not exactly stellar QB play…
His numbers went up when CJ retired, having Jones and Tate, so, another stupid take by the clueless one.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Much of Stafford’s numbers in Detroit came from chucking it up to Megatron and watching him sky over 2-3 defenders for big gains. Not exactly stellar QB play…
I agree can't stand either one, Stafford always seems to have 1-2 brain farts per game. Have hated him since the cheap shot he took at a Bears player on a return after throwing an IT in a game several years ago, could have ended the players career.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rams had a net total of 43 yards rushing, 13 of those were from Stafford and Kupp.
No Tyler Higbee
OBJ went down.

Stafford still got it done.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad Stafford got his ring. Yea, he had 2 brain farts in that game. However, he is a solid franchise type QB who paid his dues with horrific Detroit Teams. Good for him.

And lol at Rodgers having to face the 49'rs yet again, to spoil his shot. Teehehehe.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad Stafford got his ring. Yea, he had 2 brain farts in that game. However, he is a solid franchise type QB who paid his dues with horrific Detroit Teams. Good for him.

And lol at Rodgers having to face the 49'rs yet again, to spoil his shot. Teehehehe.
He didn't have two brain farts.
One was an arm punt
The other was on the receiver.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I keep hearing how Stat Padford played on " horrific Detroit Teams". But who was the Qb on those
" horrific Detroit Teams"

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He didn't have two brain farts.
One was an arm punt
The other was on the receiver.
I wasn't even mad at the arm punt. He and the receiver clearly weren't on the same page. If they were it looks like an amazing improv. The other was 100% on the WR.

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Aaron Donald should have been the MVP, but honestly I loved this Superbowl minus the refs going around and bumblefucking the end of the game.
Yeah, I loved the refs letting them play out there. Had to go and get serious right at the end?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Rodgers is in some mediocre company. Pretty average.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Rams had a net total of 43 yards rushing, 13 of those were from Stafford and Kupp.
No Tyler Higbee
OBJ went down.

Stafford still got it done.

Gee, I could swear I read something just like this in another thread.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I keep hearing how Stat Padford played on " horrific Detroit Teams". But who was the Qb on those
" horrific Detroit Teams"
some guy that has thrown for over 4000 yards 9 times, a feat never once accomplished by a Bears QB.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Donald is a perfect example of taking the BPA. They didn't need another at his position but drafted him anyway....the pick right before Bears. Stings now more than ever. Who'd we get instead that draft?

And yeah, happy for Stafford. He'll likely be having another kid in 9 months after bringing home with big win 1/1.
Maybe he'll finally get a son. 0/4 on that front ?
View attachment 17665

Meanwhile back in Detroit...
View attachment 17663
Fuller decent player but would have been nice to get Donald.