Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Same. I do like having a guy going on Monday tho. Always feels good to have the last guy going
Same. I hate having all my studs done after the noon games.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Jamais Vu Benching Mixon I hope.

Yep.

I was even smart enough to put in a claim for his backup on Monday after Mixon ended up missing a chunk of last Sunday's game...so I am good to go.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Well, I'm done playing Mike Evans.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I hate playing anyone against the bears, just out of loyalty lol.

I have Henderson AND Higbee in the CCS league tomorrow. I am still going to lose after Kyler Murray and Hopkins tonight.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I have Henderson AND Higbee in the CCS league tomorrow. I am still going to lose after Kyler Murray and Hopkins tonight.

I smoked @Jamais Vu, who choked away a 50ish point lead.

My home league I had Lockett and turned a close battle into a blowout.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I smoked @Jamais Vu, who choked away a 50ish point lead.

My home league I had Lockett and turned a close battle into a blowout.

In my other league the guy has Danger Russ and Davante Adams........ Even with Herbert putting up MASSIVE points I am down by 30. everyone on his team went off.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
In my other league the guy has Danger Russ and Davante Adams........ Even with Herbert putting up MASSIVE points I am down by 30. everyone on his team went off.

That happened to me last week. His whole team scored a TD. Even his defense lol.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone think Nelson Agoholor (sp?) is worth a roster spot? He appears to be the WR1 in that offense.

There's some other guys available that I have an eye on, but nobody really sticks out.

- Tim Patrick
- Brandon Aiyuk (could be big if Deebo is out)
- Christian Kirk

Really need a WR4 who can fill in on a bye or a spot play.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I smoked @Jamais Vu, who choked away a 50ish point lead

I was just starting to gain some ground in this league after giving @SilenceS his first loss, but getting reamed by you & @Burque the last two weeks undid that in a blink.

I survived the Hopkins & Kirk late night onslaught to win my 5th straight in my Big Money League thanks to you two talking me into benching Cee Dee Lamb....so I can't stay mad.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I was just starting to gain some ground in this league after giving @SilenceS his first loss, but getting reamed by you & @Burque the last two weeks undid that in a blink.

I survived the Hopkins & Kirk late night onslaught to win my 5th straight in my Big Money League thanks to you two talking me into benching Cee Dee Lamb....so I can't stay mad.

I haven't been able to get into a big money league since the govt threw a shitstorm about fantasy football being gambling. Indiana did some shit and now it's one of those states that gets excluded by Masters Fantasy and Apex, among others. Thanks Pence.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Anyone think Nelson Agoholor (sp?) is worth a roster spot? He appears to be the WR1 in that offense.

There's some other guys available that I have an eye on, but nobody really sticks out.

- Tim Patrick
- Brandon Aiyuk (could be big if Deebo is out)
- Christian Kirk

Really need a WR4 who can fill in on a bye or a spot play.

I'm a Christian Kirk fanboy, personally.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't been able to get into a big money league since the govt threw a shitstorm about fantasy football being gambling. Indiana did some shit and now it's one of those states that gets excluded by Masters Fantasy and Apex, among others. Thanks Pence.

It's a league started by one of the guys I work with, so it's all off the record. They were even hesitant to let me in, but they have a "miss the playoffs 3 consecutive times & you are out of the league" rule to keep the league competitive and no one else was looking to buy in that year.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's a league started by one of the guys I work with, so it's all off the record. They were even hesitant to let me in, but they have a "miss the playoffs 3 consecutive times & you are out of the league" rule to keep the league competitive and no one else was looking to buy in that year.
That's actually an excellent rule. My biggest money league and most competitive league always seems to have 1-2 guys who just give up once they know they aren't making it. I get it, it sucks, but at least set your god damn lineup!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's actually an excellent rule

I really like it. Especially in this league because, instead of having playoff Bye Weeks, they just let the Top 8 (of 12) into the playoffs. If you can't make it in with those odds for three years straight...you should not be playing for money.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I really like it. Especially in this league because, instead of having playoff Bye Weeks, they just let the Top 8 (of 12) into the playoffs. If you can't make it in with those odds for three years straight...you should not be playing for money.

That's what I do in my home league to keep it competitive.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Lucky week