I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Godwin or Antonio brown for Monday night? Question really is, do either of them get jalen ramsey some, or does Ramsey stay on Evans all game?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Godwin or Antonio brown for Monday night? Question really is, do either of them get jalen ramsey some, or does Ramsey stay on Evans all game?
I'd probably go Godwin. It's really a toss up though. I've avoided that entire offense across all leagues lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I'd go Godwin since he plays majority from the slot. Also, I am playing Godwin and need 6 points to get a victory and likely clinch a playoff spot.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Swift, Godwin, or Diontae?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Diontae - Dude has double digit target in 6 of the last 7 games.

Only issue I have is he's probably going up against Tredavious White. I want to play Swift in that matchup, but I'm nervous after his time off if he gets the full workload.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Only issue I have is he's probably going up against Tredavious White. I want to play Swift in that matchup, but I'm nervous after his time off if he gets the full workload.
Yeah, tough call for sure and understand the logic. When I get to the playoffs, I typically stick with the guys who I have been playing all year and got me to the playoffs and just overlook matchups.

I swear, anytime I overthink a decision and sit a guy based on a matchup I always get burned by it lol

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
With CMC now doubtful - I'm in a world of hurt in one league. I was really banking on him coming back this week. I have to pick between

Miles Sanders v NO (he's been garbage and NO has stout run D)
Myles Gaskin v KC (Game flow is going to kill him)
Raheem Mostert v WFT (another stout run D)

I think I have to play Gaskin. And I'm leaning Sanders and just banking on Jalen Hurts opening it up a bit. Mostert, while he has the big play potential, just hasn't been the same guy since his injury and is splitting carries.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
With CMC now doubtful - I'm in a world of hurt in one league. I was really banking on him coming back this week. I have to pick between

I think I have to play Gaskin. And I'm leaning Sanders and just banking on Jalen Hurts opening it up a bit. Mostert, while he has the big play potential, just hasn't been the same guy since his injury and is splitting carries.

I would go Gaskin...he gets some receiving work and KC's run defense is weaker. I can see a stat line of 80ish rush yard 3 catches for 25 yards. Not game winning production but Sanders is unstartable and Mostert may fall victim to the committee. I feel Gaskin has a safer floor

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would go Gaskin...he gets some receiving work and KC's run defense is weaker. I can see a stat line of 80ish rush yard 3 catches for 25 yards. Not game winning production but Sanders is unstartable and Mostert may fall victim to the committee. I feel Gaskin has a safer floor
I need to play two of them.... lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yeah, tough call for sure and understand the logic. When I get to the playoffs, I typically stick with the guys who I have been playing all year and got me to the playoffs and just overlook matchups.

I swear, anytime I overthink a decision and sit a guy based on a matchup I always get burned by it lol

I'm playing Taylor against Vegas, and Lockett is already boom or bust, so I'll likely go Diontae for some consistency. If Swift gets the full workload this week and I survive, it's going to be a tough decision next week.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I think I'd sit Sanders. They aren't really giving him the workload on top of your points. Plus with Hurts in his first game against that D, ouch.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Helps me out. Been relying a lot on Mike Davis all season and could really use the Panthers shutting down CMC for the year to defend my trophy.
I traded for CMC two weeks after he was injured. Thought it was a genius move because I gave up very little. Figured I'd get him back week 11 and have him for playoffs. Well....came back week 11, scored me 32 points and disappeared again lol. Been very frustrating.

Somehow still limped into the playoffs with a shitty Miles Sanders and a completely absent Kenny Golladay. Only to face Cam Akers last night to go off and have a career day. The hits just don't stop.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I traded for CMC two weeks after he was injured. Thought it was a genius move because I gave up very little. Figured I'd get him back week 11 and have him for playoffs. Well....came back week 11, scored me 32 points and disappeared again lol. Been very frustrating.

Somehow still limped into the playoffs with a shitty Miles Sanders and a completely absent Kenny Golladay. Only to face Cam Akers last night to go off and have a career day. The hits just don't stop.

I tried trading for CMC around the same time and dude never responded.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Somehow still limped into the playoffs with a shitty Miles Sanders and a completely absent Kenny Golladay

I went CEH & Mixon with my first two picks...so I feel you. My receivers along with Josh Allen got me to the playoffs, but my vast wasteland at RB is probably going to get me bounced.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Injuries have destroyed my team in this league, but I somehow still made playoffs. My problem is my flex spot this week...I have McKissick in right now, but struggling on whether to play Marvin Jones or Coutee, both are the top receiving options and could see a ton of targets.