Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
wouldnt surprise me if they get to ground and pound in the 2nd half now that they are pulling away from the G men. Probably comes down to does chubb or hunt get the goal line touches tonight

I'm losing by .26. This is some bullshit.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm losing by .26. This is some bullshit.

yikes, I was wondering if that chubb TD was enough to get ya there. Hope he gets some garbage yards here for ya

edit - looks like chubbs night is done. Maybe baker will fumble a snap or something lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
yikes, I was wondering if that chubb TD was enough to get ya there. Hope he gets some garbage yards here for ya

edit - looks like chubbs night is done. Maybe baker will fumble a snap or something lol
They rested Chubb like the last 8 minutes. This is gonna be the 7th straight year I lose on some real bullshit in this league. Last year it was because miles Sanders ran into his own guy at the two yard line.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
They rested Chubb like the last 8 minutes. This is gonna be the 7th straight year I lose on some real bullshit in this league. Last year it was because miles Sanders ran into his own guy at the two yard line.

ala mark sanchez butt fumble style?!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
ala mark sanchez butt fumble style?!

Yeah. I lost last year by 4 points I think and all Miles Sanders had to do was go left and not hit the one guy in his way that was his teammate. One year I lost because the 49ers didn't recover the onside kick, then returned an INT TD with like 30 seconds left.

That's the type of thing I mean when I say law of probability should have one of these go in my favor by now lol.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah. I lost last year by 4 points I think and all Miles Sanders had to do was go left and not hit the one guy in his way that was his teammate. One year I lost because the 49ers didn't recover the onside kick, then returned an INT TD with like 30 seconds left.

That's the type of thing I mean when I say law of probability should have one of these go in my favor by now lol.

I've had seasons where I score in top 3 but had 150-200 pts more against me than the 2nd most for a crappy record.

This year I was 3rd place record despite 7th most season total pts of 12 teams ...only to get 2nd most pts in playoff Rd1 but vs. #1 pts while the rest of the low scoring Nancies move on. There's some shitty averaging out for ya! ?‍♂️ It happens.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bro, this shit, ... because Mike fucking Williams decided to catch 3 TDs and put up like 30 on me. It gets really fucking annoying.

Mike fucking Williams was a FA FLEX pickup of mine a while back. Of course I didn't start him that first big game, then he gives me shit each time I do play him. Last week he's a last min scratch and goose-eggs me. This week might as well same thing, lousey 3 pts. I hate the unpredictable bottom floor/high ceiling players almost as much as the late post-trade-deadline must start vanishing acts like Zeke, Slayton, Lockett, and Matt Ryan - who of course finally shows up when I bail after 4 shit starts).

D Monty finally killing it after I bailed b/c, well....obvious (and a keeper league w/ 5 bench & no IR/Covid spots).

IDC - wish DM the best. He's a league winner for whoever stashed him.
Not to late to re-name your team to Montgomery Burns w/ this avatar:

D Montgomery Burns sm3.png

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yup, he did good. still lost though because of Brady and his second half
Lol fuck fantasy. At least you didn't lose because coaches bench your guy the last quarter when you just need 3 yards though.