flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
That’s a good point. He was definitely the trade down king last year. It will be fascinating to see his 2023 plan unfold.

However, he seems to truly value draft capital in a way his predecessor did not.
He said he was building through the draft

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol bullshit it is. I don't know of any woman that would make her avatar on a sports forum a picture of her with her titties out.

I also don't know of any woman that would be obsessed with a 14 to 20 year old Instagram girl.
You missed @mary pristine and @MrsRexGrossman

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Poles is not rebuilding this team to win in 2023. This team will look a lot like last years, especially on defense.

Poles will be holding on to his cap space until the majority of his draft picks are experienced enough to compete for a championship. Please stop with the “Bears have the most cap space” narrative. It’s irrelevant for at least another two years.

Poles isn’t spending it on starters at premium positions who will demand top dollar. He is bargain shopping while he continues to build a championship team thru the draft.
Exactly this. I don't know why so many don't understand this.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
You're acturally not a real female at all are you?
This is me and I already explained why I used Laren Gray as my avatar. Why does this chicagosports89 guy have his head way up another guys ass, is he gay or just in love with the smell of the other guy's shit?

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Lol bullshit it is. I don't know of any woman that would make her avatar on a sports forum a picture of her with her titties out.

I also don't know of any woman that would be obsessed with a 14 to 20 year old Instagram girl.
Are you obsessed with my tits, sorry but everyone has them. The better question is why are your faking being Justin Fields? Oh you are Fields lol, are you on the spectrum

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Death lilies, it was a goth wedding with everyone wearing black

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Suck ass jerk, it's a picture of me. Let's see what you look like, bald, fat ass turd, Yes you with the avatar with your head literally up someone's ass. As for you Cabbagepatch ass gay guy, I'm sure your number is 1 with the bears, and play QB. You both have nothing better to do than to stalk other's avatars because you know shit about football. Have a nice day playing sniff that ass
So you are the gross brunette or the adolescent blonde, weirdo?

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
My wedding picture because they can't handle tits and some of them obviously have never seen them because their still living in moms basement just like Chicagosports89 is. Give it up your coming across as an immature child. I think this forum isn't ready for a woman. I have pictures of me stripping too but he can't handle a breast pun intended

Last edited:

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
3 out of the top 4 pick’s performed decently to pretty good. I think last year was more quantity over quality. Bears had to start over again and instill a new defense. It’s a small sample size to be sure but if you’re going to miss, miss with rounds 5 and later.
You mean like Braxton Jones?

Status
Not open for further replies.