Stay Away From Jalen Carter

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also, I don't think Carter is considered a finished product. People think he has huge upside on top of what he is now. So yeah.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Here is how scouts judge DT's:

"Can overpower and/or out-quick HS offensive linemen any time he wants. Elite quick-twitch get off skills. Dominates the line of scrimmage and jumps off the screen during evaluation. Commands double-teams and still wins. Shows great technique and has developed some pass rush moves. Great footwork and leverage in the run game. Stuns and sheds blockers and can maintain a gap. Can penetrate at will. Typically Multiple-Time All-State Honoree with recognition from national recruiting media. Minimum Multi-year All Area/All District, All Conference Selection."

Nothing in there about sacks.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anderson is my first choice but I thought Carter had a solid game. He was doubled every time he was in there. They constantly moved him around. And he played allot in 3 man fronts.
He'll be fine but this team needs a quick penetrating 3 tech. He's not really that. Anderson holds greater value for the Bear and if they trade further down, there's a few smaller inside guys that are very quick off the snap.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Eagles will make him look good but I'm glad they passed

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jumped the snap from a significantly smaller center who was looking the other way expecting a stunt.. got leverage and pushed his way back.

That shit will work against Sam Mustipher maybe, but not other centers.

Whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

main-qimg-b68c69a8a7573a68d540aa2d0f813c03