Stephen Gilmore released. Go get him!!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Recovering from a torn Quad, isn't that what essentially ended Tommie's career?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Chances are this means he's still very injured.

Also not worth the money, develop the young guys.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Brady will have him on the Bucs since they now hold their defensive back meetings in the hospital.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s going to a bucs/chiefs type of team. These teams always get richer with cast offs from other teams because they have the best chance at winning a SB. It’s part of the reason they continue to be great. Just like in the NBA, players take less $ to play with lebRon’s team

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is the kind of move you make if you’re in “win now” mode. Not the kind of move you make when you desperately need resources to fix an OL and build around a rookie QB
He wants to win a title, 100% this. Save money and stock picks.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So Gilmore has a base salary of $7M. Veteran's base salaries are guaranteed if on the roster to begin the season. Is this true it they start the season on the PUP? From what I have found it does not seem true and Gilmore may be due no more than $1.5 M.

A player on the roster after week 1 is due 25% of his base salary, so if that is true for PUP players like Gilmore, with 25% of the season gone, the Pats would have actively have to start paying him 400K a game, with him at least 2 weeks away from being eligible to practice and probably a few more away from playing the Pats save big $$ on a guy likely not to return in a season that looks like a rebuild season for NE.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He’s going to a bucs/chiefs type of team. These teams always get richer with cast offs from other teams because they have the best chance at winning a SB. It’s part of the reason they continue to be great. Just like in the NBA, players take less $ to play with lebRon’s team

Yea, so lets hope that Fields becomes legit then those guys will be running and screaming to chicago.

Only reason anyone goes to tampa or KC is, like you said, brady and mahomes. No one would want to be in those cities if they weren't there.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wish we could make a move like this