Steve Smith Sr on the Trade by Panthers

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is over 1.5 hrs long. Can you give a summary of what was said, or a timestamp?

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
wow. i clicked assuming i could get a biased dose of praise from Steve Smith re DJ and geek me up a little on a Monday. Instead its 8 minutes of all the ways DJ ranked poorly and not setting the Panthers back that much.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The video is over an hour long. I ain’t got time for that….

Cliff notes please
I heard a few of them. He went over DJs rankings last year. Started by saying what was out of his control but a few things that were in his control. 18th in yards. Not well ranked in 1st downs, contested catches. Maybe a couple other things but I forget. Ranked like 32 and 58th. Oh yeah.. his YAC was poor I think.

That he's not a speedster but a top 10-19 yard range guy.. which is also where Fields ranked the highest. 68% completion rate.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Ok so starting @4:00 Smith talks about Moore and the Bears. Then @9:00 to @21:27 Smith talks about Moore and what he did in 2022 with the Panthers. Hope this helps..
Thanks so much for running through the video and providing this information to make shit a lot easier to locate.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I heard a few of them. He went over DJs rankings last year. Started by saying what was out of his control but a few things that were in his control. 18th in yards. Not well ranked in 1st downs, contested catches. Maybe a couple other things but I forget. Ranked like 32 and 58th. Oh yeah.. his YAC was poor I think.

That he's not a speedster but a top 10-19 yard range guy.. which is also where Fields ranked the highest. 68% completion rate.
Ok so starting @4:00 Smith talks about Moore and the Bears. Then @9:00 to @21:27 Smith talks about Moore and what he did in 2022 with the Panthers. Hope this helps..

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

Literally so helpful thank you so much for acturally watching the whole entire video and then providing the times relevant to the subject of the thread because had you not done this I would have had to wait until much later this evening to watch the whole video in its entirelity myselve.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I know ya'll love fucking with him, but I actually did appreciate it.

A lotta ppl here are sick of his non-football, thread derailing, stalking and trolling.
Anyway....back to football talk. Glad to help out, Make it a great day.(y)

PS I didn't have to literally watch whole thing. ??

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A lotta ppl here are sick of his non-football, thread derailing, stalking and trolling.

This is why you'll never be able to overcome it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>#10

There is no "derailing, stalking and trolling" in this post at all. Perhaps you confuse it with another post from someone else?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Smith stats are biased. 1st, D.J. ran a 4.42 at the combine. Smith ran a 4.44. That's plenty fast to burn a CB. The other stats have a ton to do with who's throwing to him. You get rack with balls on time and in stride. He hasn't had a QB to do that. The contested catch part is just silly. DJ can't control how many of those get thrown his was and the # will be low since he likely gets open when he isn't doubled.
1679350216667.png

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks