Still interested in Russell Wilson?

Nelly

Liked Posts:
We don't have a future 1st to deal next year though.

Wilson was never going to be on the move. And not that Fields will automatically be better but I'm really looking forward to watching how he develops here. Imagine how rewarding it would be to see him from draft pick to superstar. That's literally never happened in most of our lifetimes. You'd have to be about 80 years old to say to saw that happen (Sid Luckman).

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yes! Let’s trade 3 first round picks and 11 starters for him.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Russell Wilson is/was never going to happen.

Stop beating a dead horse and let it go...

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
OP is clearly dumb enough to be an Aaronitout Alt, but the spelling and grammar appear to be just a bit too good for that.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
People here are crazy. I love the move (could be the best in Bears history) and am beyond hyped about Fields but Russell Wilson is a guaranteed top 5 QB in his prime.

Fields absolutely has a chance to get there (and potentially be even be better one day) but he hasn't even played a snap yet in the NFL level so it's still just that: a chance.

If Seahawks value Fields highly and come down on their asking price, you do that trade in a heartbeat.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Fields for Russell Wilson and SEA 2022, 2023 and 2024 1sts as a baseline to start talks. If not SEA can go pound sand.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Yes. I would still trade for RWill if we didnt have to gut team or draftpicks. 7 years of guaranteed top qb in league is worth it. However its obviously very exciting right now dreaming about the possibility of Fields being good and cheap. But 11% of 1st round QBs make it. So tell me which of the 4 (or more) out of 5 qbs taken this year will flop. Not Fields right?