Still NO luv for Da BEARS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearMan2010

Liked Posts:
No one, Not NFL, Not ESPN, Not S.I., NO ONE is giving Da BEARS any LUV ? Play a solid game of football and beat the vaulted Cowboys and Nothing ?
EVERYONE of those idiot sport casters picked the boys to beat Da BEARS. Every single one of them ! Now what do they say? Nothing ! ? I may be drinking allot of cool-aid here, but I think Da Bears win the NFCN, and make a run for the SB ! :woot:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I think we'll get a big indication as to what kind of team we have this upcoming week vs Green Bay. If we can replicate our performance, I'll be right there with you calling for a Super Bowl run.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am soooo ok with playing the underdog role...wish it was possible to effectively do it for an entire season...

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
I am soooo ok with playing the underdog role...wish it was possible to effectively do it for an entire season...

Agreed. Outside of Chicago, today most of the talk is about how the cowboys dropped to 0-2 vs the bears going 2-0. A win this week and things will be far different.

Underdog is a good thing to be, they play with a chip on their shoulder.

Veritas

Liked Posts:
I am sorry but you are calling the division and Superbowl after sneaking past the Lions and beating a Cowboys team that has been out of sync all year.

I am optimistic after the first two week of the season but you're clearly out of your mind using the word Superbowl after just two weeks into the season. You and Lance Briggs should quit drinking before you make comments.

Packers are still the favorite to win the division until proven otherwise, and I would put us in the wild card mix right now.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
I am sorry but you are calling the division and Superbowl after sneaking past the Lions and beating a Cowboys team that has been out of sync all year.

I am optimistic after the first two week of the season but you're clearly out of your mind using the word Superbowl after just two weeks into the season. You and Lance Briggs should quit drinking before you make comments.

Packers are still the favorite to win the division until proven otherwise, and I would put us in the wild card mix right now.

Packers may be favorites, but I don't think they'll let themselves get intimidated.. the bears mentality changed for the better I think with the new coaches and players this year.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
It's 2 games into the year. I'm not worried what anyone says about us anyway. The PLAYERS show up, not the analyists

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm just glad that the Bears have showed they can score when they have to this year. Cutler is looking like the QB we traded for...and Martz is finding a way to make this lackluster group of WRs legit. Not having a legitimate #1 may actually help this team...no defense is going to have a clue in hell who to double all season.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Bears are number 12 in the ESPN power rankings.

RustedShut

Liked Posts:
We'll see what Urlacher has to say Monday night . . .
But Cutler has better #'s than Rodgers right now, and there's nothing anyone can say or do to change that. NOTHING.

BearMan2010

Liked Posts:
Like I said, I may be chugging from Da BEARS Kool-Aid dispencer, but I see NO reason why Da BEARS can not get a "W" on MNF ! They match up very well right now, with the way everyone is playing so well, and that fact that Da BEARS are being coached very well also. I say Da BEARS WIN ! :buttrock::beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.