Stock Market/Investing

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was considering buying into Ark...

@MDB111™ explain to dis Ape wut best Ark fund to choose if need to limit to one for now.

DOES KATHY HAZ A GAMESTONK ARK FUND?!?!?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Maybe I'm just being cynical, but that reads like they just gave equal value to HLIX shareholders via tiny fractional shares of the new parent company.... absolutely zero gain for the shareholder.

This would be fair if the acquisition was being rescued, but it sounds like a growth acquisition to me.

If you buy something because you value it, then the shareholders deserve more than just the existing value of HLIX.... surely Florian paid a premium for a growing company? Who got the premium if not the shareholders?

Seems fischy
Yeah, hlix hodlers got fucked imo. I went up about $60. Thinking whether I should sell or not.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Every CEO I've seen/heard.... my own employer.... on CNBC.... during Congressional testimony.... every single one is a dead-eyed sociopath that appears to have little to no empathy.

Does the money turn you into that or do emotionless sociopaths just do really well at business?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I was considering buying into Ark...

@MDB111™ explain to dis Ape wut best Ark fund to choose if need to limit to one for now.

DOES KATHY HAZ A GAMESTONK ARK FUND?!?!?

I'd recommend ARKW.

GME and KDK should merge into a sooper stonk. Apes like you would have a exploding hed.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Hold strong and average down. It could get bumpy but these are great ETFs

No doubt, I bought into K, W, Q, & G for the long haul. I also sold off my small tesla holding since ark has a solid dose and bought into some Google and Amazon. Long term shit that I'm not worried about the price fluctuations atm.

Separate note: heard wood speaking on Bloomberg, she is extremely intelligent.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So there's gonna be a new "BUZZ" ETF that is intending to trade stocks based on social media buzz.... aka they will hire reddit WSB posters and just trade in GME all day.

hits close all positions

searches for BUZZ

BUY MAX

@MDB111™ ^^^

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So there's gonna be a new "BUZZ" ETF that is intending to trade stocks based on social media buzz.... aka they will hire reddit WSB posters and just trade in GME all day.

hits close all positions

searches for BUZZ

BUY MAX

@MDB111™ ^^^
Lmao is this for real?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

hits close all positions

searches for BUZZ

BUY MAX

@MDB111™ ^^^

Did you ever hear about the Volfefe index?

That tracked stocks affected by Trump tweets.
I think it was Sachs or JP Morgan that created it.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe I'm just being cynical, but that reads like they just gave equal value to HLIX shareholders via tiny fractional shares of the new parent company.... absolutely zero gain for the shareholder.

This would be fair if the acquisition was being rescued, but it sounds like a growth acquisition to me.

If you buy something because you value it, then the shareholders deserve more than just the existing value of HLIX.... surely Florian paid a premium for a growing company? Who got the premium if not the shareholders?

Seems fischy
Yeah. The stock is like frozen in my Fidelity portfolio, hasn't changed over to a new name. So currently I can't do anything with it. I'm tempted to just sell it when I can as I know nothing of this new company.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah. The stock is like frozen in my Fidelity portfolio, hasn't changed over to a new name. So currently I can't do anything with it. I'm tempted to just sell it when I can as I know nothing of this new company.

I'd hold the new company stock if I were you.

In theory they should be pursuing similar goals to HLIX, working the same kind of market.

I put in a buy for some shares at the open.... anything cannabis related is ground floor right now.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

hits close all positions

searches for BUZZ

BUY MAX

@MDB111™ ^^^
I bought 20 shares this morning lol. What could possibly go wrong with this strategy? ???

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd hold the new company stock if I were you.

In theory they should be pursuing similar goals to HLIX, working the same kind of market.

I put in a buy for some shares at the open.... anything cannabis related is ground floor right now.
Maybe...New stock has an almost 100% gain this morning and I can't do shit about it lol.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm not really sure what to do. It'll be nice when Fidelity changes it over though. Fora is up almost 100% right now.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not really sure what to do. It'll be nice when Fidelity changes it over though. Fora is up almost 100% right now.
It's coming back down to earth.. of course.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
It's coming back down to earth.. of course.

Yeah, falling like a fucking rock. I might end up losing money on this. Horseshit.