Liked Posts:
SILJ / PSLV

Moonshot.gif

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am about to cash in and make bank.
Had a couple squirrels get in to the attic of a rental.
Went ahead and re-insulated.
I had a couple dozen sheets of plywood up there that I pulled out.

Gonna take those bad boys to Sotheby's and auction them off. Spend the rest of my days living the dream on sweet plywood profit.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
2021 GO BRRRRRR

We are now advertising our investments lmao
789772EC-C9EA-4367-8D5C-92F65DFC867E.jpeg

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
S&P 500 Closes at Record High On Terrible Jobs Report

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Question: what is the threshold of reaction to normative company information breech into " insider trading?"

Real world example: the company I work for announced the non-renewal of a contract with a long time supplier. That supplier's stock fell by over 40% over the course of a week following public disclosure as we are their largest consumer.

Obviously our VP and others knew that decision was made years in advance (in this case a joint R&D project was involved with the company that will be the new supplier).

So, at what point does confidential, actionable (as far as trading), employee knowledge become a prosecutable offense?

Edit: my lawyer buddies specialize in property and contract law, so they're not much help in this case.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been getting crushed. Down 11% this week and 17% 90 days. I think the inflation concerns are going to be ongoing for '21. I'm considering buying VXX calls or deciding on an ETF that shorts NASDAQ.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've been getting crushed. Down 11% this week and 17% 90 days. I think the inflation concerns are going to be ongoing for '21. I'm considering buying VXX calls or deciding on an ETF that shorts NASDAQ.
I bought oil.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bought oil.
I bought XOM calls prior to the reopening and sold them for thousands in March. That was my best play this year. An easy call tho.

I'm going to hold all my stocks because I think they'll do well next year.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I bought XOM calls prior to the reopening and sold them for thousands in March. That was my best play this year. An easy call tho.

I'm going to hold all my stocks because I think they'll do well next year.
I haven't sold anything as I like to hold long term. I bought an oil ETF to hedge this downturn in the meantime though.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Nabbed up some DraftKings now that it’s pulled back a bunch. It’s about $28 off it’s all time high.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Whose got the good word on AMC? I've been a bag holder since the GME craze and AMC supposedly the next one to take off. I'd like to sell, but if we're going to the moon...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Whose got the good word on AMC? I've been a bag holder since the GME craze and AMC supposedly the next one to take off. I'd like to sell, but if we're going to the moon...
Well if its anything like a weed stock, they'll report record earnings and then lose 15% in a day.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

it ain’t gonna moon. If you haven’t lost much or any, I’d get out. You can find far better investments than a dying movie company. But then again, I’m just a hater

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
it ain’t gonna moon. If you haven’t lost much or any, I’d get out. You can find far better investments than a dying movie company. But then again, I’m just a hater
I am diamond handsing this OK MF?

I only have about 50 shares at an avg cost of $8.50. We're not talking large sums of money. I kinda already wrote it off as a sunk cost tbh lol. We'll see what happens. The apes tell me 6/2 is the moonshot.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patience.... When GME moons it will take all the other meme stocks that have been shorted by all the same players along with it (just not as high). Don't listen to all the haters and FUD spreaders. If the squeeze was truly over and the short HF's actually did cover back in January GME would've been back to trading in the single digits months ago. But it's not because they never did.

Gabe Plotkin admitted in the first congressional hearing that the Jan spike was not from them covering but from a gamma squeeze. Does anyone honestly think these know it all hedgefund dickheads are going to cave in and cover just because of a quick gamma squeeze by internet plebs?! Fuck no. They figured they'd just wait it out and the internet would lose interest. Unfortunately for them the internet didn't and they've been doubling down since and digging the hole deeper.

Anyone who's been paying attention to the data and DD (along with all the various new regulations being put into place for the DTCC to cover their ass) knows what's up. Every time there's a big dip you can look at the borrow data and see the volumes align. 400k shares borrowed in the morning... oh look 400k volume dip... rinse repeat every day since Jan. If the short interest was 140% back in Jan I'm betting it's over 9000 now with how these fuckers have been borrowing non stop to keep the price suppressed.

It's also interesting to notice how the price has almost without fail trended along with the weekly max pain option price. My guess is the long HF's are trying to bleed out Citadel by keeping the price at the max pain point and not letting them make any money on options until they finally run of of money and get margin called. Although this week is a bit of a outlier as max pain is at 170 this week and it's looking like the long HF algo's are slightly winning at the moment. It seems Citadel might be slowly running out of steam. Their borrow dumps aren't able to crash the price as much as they used to be able to.

But then again what do I know... I'm just a random ape on the internet. I'd advice anyone to head on over to /r/superstonk, read the daily DD for yourself, and make your own decisions.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Patience.... When GME moons it will take all the other meme stocks that have been shorted by all the same players along with it (just not as high). Don't listen to all the haters and FUD spreaders. If the squeeze was truly over and the short HF's actually did cover back in January GME would've been back to trading in the single digits months ago. But it's not because they never did.

Gabe Plotkin admitted in the first congressional hearing that the Jan spike was not from them covering but from a gamma squeeze. Does anyone honestly think these know it all hedgefund dickheads are going to cave in and cover just because of a quick gamma squeeze by internet plebs?! Fuck no. They figured they'd just wait it out and the internet would lose interest. Unfortunately for them the internet didn't and they've been doubling down since and digging the hole deeper.

Anyone who's been paying attention to the data and DD (along with all the various new regulations being put into place for the DTCC to cover their ass) knows what's up. Every time there's a big dip you can look at the borrow data and see the volumes align. 400k shares borrowed in the morning... oh look 400k volume dip... rinse repeat every day since Jan. If the short interest was 140% back in Jan I'm betting it's over 9000 now with how these fuckers have been borrowing non stop to keep the price suppressed.

It's also interesting to notice how the price has almost without fail trended along with the weekly max pain option price. My guess is the long HF's are trying to bleed out Citadel by keeping the price at the max pain point and not letting them make any money on options until they finally run of of money and get margin called. Although this week is a bit of a outlier as max pain is at 170 this week and it's looking like the long HF algo's are slightly winning at the moment. It seems Citadel might be slowly running out of steam. Their borrow dumps aren't able to crash the price as much as they used to be able to.

But then again what do I know... I'm just a random ape on the internet. I'd advice anyone to head on over to /r/superstonk, read the daily DD for yourself, and make your own decisions.
Thanks. I plan on holding. I really don't have capacity to keep up with meme stonks tbh so will you just give me a heads up when I should sell? lol. Until then, I'll HODL