Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I bought a good amount of AMC at around $10 a few months ago. Should I hold or sell now? Any advice?

Same advice i always give. Sell and buy back in. Nothing wrong with paying taxes. That means you made money.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
So you sell half if there is a question. Imo.

bingo. There’s nothing wrong with selling enough shares to get your investment out so you’re only letting the profits take risk

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@MDB111™ looks like bill ackman Pershing square tontine is linking with universal music. Any thoughts/knowledge on this?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@MDB111™ looks like bill ackman Pershing square tontine is linking with universal music. Any thoughts/knowledge on this?

I am still holding those bags from before. They never went with Lucid motors.

Buy the rumor and sell the news!

I don't plan on adding to my position. I'll watch for some movement.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Anyone getting in on the DIDI IPO tomorrow?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Anyone getting in on the DIDI IPO tomorrow?

I think I will play it. Not gonna hold long though.

This is a chinese stock. J.P Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley are all underwriting the deal to get 288 million shares into American hands. They are paying 1.25 billion.
This is why Cramer is pumping the stock. If it can really be had for 13.00 to 14.00 bucks per share before the frenzy starts, I'll grab some. I'll ride that to 25.00 and dump... hopefully .!

I still have PLTR, WKHS, RKT anf PSTH bags from earlier. Really hoping WKHS becomes next meme because that stock is dead. I like PLTR and PSTH though.

You gettin in DIDI?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I think I will play it. Not gonna hold long though.

This is a chinese stock. J.P Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley are all underwriting the deal to get 288 million shares into American hands. They are paying 1.25 billion.
This is why Cramer is pumping the stock. If it can really be had for 13.00 to 14.00 bucks per share before the frenzy starts, I'll grab some. I'll ride that to 25.00 and dump... hopefully .!

I still have PLTR, WKHS, RKT anf PSTH bags from earlier. Really hoping WKHS becomes next meme because that stock is dead. I like PLTR and PSTH though.

You gettin in DIDI?

im leaning towards getting some DiDi if it’s doesn’t get too crazy by time regular folks like us can get it.

I actually sold some WKHS today around $17.60 a share. Made a few bucks per share on it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
im leaning towards getting some DiDi if it’s doesn’t get too crazy by time regular folks like us can get it.

I actually sold some WKHS today around $17.60 a share. Made a few bucks per share on it.

In @14.33

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
In @14.33

nice, your patience got you in at a better price point than I. I didn’t foresee it dropping that far down today, so I got in at $15.14. We will see what happens. It didn’t get the usual massive intraday pump on day 1 that most ipos have. Maybe it comes tomorrow?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
nice, your patience got you in at a better price point than I. I didn’t foresee it dropping that far down today, so I got in at $15.14. We will see what happens. It didn’t get the usual massive intraday pump on day 1 that most ipos have. Maybe it comes tomorrow?

What did it start at? I checked 3 times today and it wasn't live yet on my TDA. I just logged in and it was live so i scooped up some shares.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What did it start at? I checked 3 times today and it wasn't live yet on my TDA. I just logged in and it was live so i scooped up some shares.
It opened to the public around like $16.25 and fluctuated between $16 and $17 for a bit before dropping to where I bought it at…and eventually down to where you bought it at.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It opened to the public around like $16.25 and fluctuated between $16 and $17 for a bit before dropping to where I bought it at…and eventually down to where you bought it at.
hmm. I think because only 3 large banks bought the 288 million shares they probably have to sell to other brokers. And imagine they are looking to unload ateast half. It might take some time for retailers to load up.

You have any other DD on it? I think valuation on it could be 25.00 I am sellin there.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
hmm. I think because only 3 large banks bought the 288 million shares they probably have to sell to other brokers. And imagine they are looking to unload ateast half. It might take some time for retailers to load up.

You have any other DD on it? I think valuation on it could be 25.00 I am sellin there.

that would make sense that it might take longer than a typical ipo…it’s having a nice after hours so far. And just the very basics like valuation, like you said…puts it at about $25/share. So, I’ll look to dump it around $24.50 probably.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Those MEME stocks...almost as if this was predictable.

?? to ??

me and my silly “boomer(I’m 37)” self making 17% this past month on apple

Last edited:

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those MEME stocks...almost as if this was predictable.

?? to ??

me and my silly “boomer(I’m 37)” self making 17% this past month on apple

Not sure why you're patting yourself on the back and talking a victory lap over your 17% Apple gains when my AMC "meme" play paid out over 300% despite me exiting a week too early and missing the peak (could have cleared over 500%).

Perhaps instead of mocking "meme" stocks you should've joined in on the fun and made even more money. ?‍♂️

On the bright side thanks to Citadel's continued can-kicking you still got time to get in on GME....

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Not sure why you're patting yourself on the back and talking a victory lap over your 17% Apple gains when my AMC "meme" play paid out over 300% despite me exiting a week too early and missing the peak (could have cleared over 500%).

Perhaps instead of mocking "meme" stocks you should've joined in on the fun and made even more money. ?‍♂️

On the bright side thanks to Citadel's continued can-kicking you still got time to get in on GME....

I’ve made money playing the meme stocks on their way down. so I guess I’ll pat myself on the back?! I am, however, glad to hear you finally took profits in it instead of screaming dIaMoNd HaNdZzZzZ while watching your profits dwindle

Last edited:

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve made money playing the meme stocks on their way down. so I guess I’ll pay myself on the back?! I am, however, glad to hear you finally took profits in it instead of screaming dIaMoNd HaNdZzZzZ while watching your profits dwindle

Ok so what exactly is your problem with "meme" stocks then?

Do the ?? memes really get under your skin that much?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ripple looking great vs SEC. Could hit huge when cryptos turn in a few months.