Stock Market/Investing

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ripple looking great vs SEC. Could hit huge when cryptos turn in a few months.

S'what many of us are hoping lol I wanted to buy more this week but f***ing Coinbase still has XRP frozen.

CC: @xer0h0ur (good chit coming m8)

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
S'what many of us are hoping lol I wanted to buy more this week but f***ing Coinbase still has XRP frozen.

Uphold.com if you're trying to buy from a north american exchange. Otherwise I'm still using Bitrue as a pure exchange, as in buying a coin elsewhere like from coinbase, kraken, uphold etc then transferring it to Bitrue to exchange it for XRP.

I loaded up on XRP a year ago and bought the last of it in January this year. It accounts for 60% of my portfolio. I've had my seat on that rocket ship since 16 cents.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Uphold.com if you're trying to buy from a north american exchange. Otherwise I'm still using Bitrue as a pure exchange, as in buying a coin elsewhere like from coinbase, kraken, uphold etc then transferring it to Bitrue to exchange it for XRP.

I loaded up on XRP a year ago and bought the last of it in January this year. It accounts for 60% of my portfolio. I've had my seat on that rocket ship since 16 cents.

Good info on other exchanges... I did sign up with Kraken a while back and never used it.

Ima look at doubling up my XRP holding.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
BTW, do yourself a favor and scoop up some XDC if its available to you on any exchange you're already registered on. XDC is still brutally undervalued and since its the settlement coin on the Corda network its going to be huge. The Corda network is basically going to interconnect a lot of blockchains in the fintech/banking world.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Give it a week or two, lol. I smell settlement or dismissal. Uphold while you wait.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
BTW, do yourself a favor and scoop up some XDC if its available to you on any exchange you're already registered on. XDC is still brutally undervalued and since its the settlement coin on the Corda network its going to be huge. The Corda network is basically going to interconnect a lot of blockchains in the fintech/banking world.
Coinbase is North American. Their HQ was in San Francisco but they closed it to decentralize their work force. They are incorporated out of Delaware and they are a American public traded company. Abouy as North American as it gets bruh.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Coinbase is North American. Their HQ was in San Francisco but they closed it to decentralize their work force. They are incorporated out of Delaware and they are a American public traded company. Abouy as North American as it gets bruh.
Cool story bro? Thanks for letting me know you don't know jack shit about the crypto world with that statement alone. Since, you know, Coinbase de-listed XRP months ago for any American customers.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Cool story bro? Thanks for letting me know you don't know jack shit about the crypto world with that statement alone. Since, you know, Coinbase de-listed XRP months ago for any American customers.

uhh so yeah. Coinbase is totally a North American publicly traded company.

I'm sorry your XRP got SEC'd

Please dont player hate me because you're donking your savings off on stanky crypto.

I'm gonna go check my Marcus high yield savings account now to make sure my funds are still protected.

Good luck!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
uhh so yeah. Coinbase is totally a North American publicly traded company.

I'm sorry your XRP got SEC'd

Please dont player hate me because you're donking your savings off on stanky crypto.

I'm gonna go check my Marcus high yield savings account now to make sure my funds are still protected.

Good luck!
You're about ass sharp as river rocks bud. You can make 10% APY for simply holding USDT/USDC. But yeah, good luck with your 4% "high yield" account. LOL

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You're about ass sharp as river rocks bud. You can make 10% APY for simply holding USDT/USDC. But yeah, good luck with your 4% "high yield" account. LOL

Have you seen the Spike Lee comercial yet? The one for cloud base? I'm in on the ground floor. I already struck it rich a decade ago when I got in the ground floor of Christian Mingle. Please don't lecture me about how to make money.

You seem so angry. Money can buy you a dog, but it's love that will get its tail wagging playa! Stay savvy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Honest question for @xer0h0ur.

Why do you seem so mad here? And when xrp moons are you going to come off more happy/joyful?

Ps since I'm not a raging miserable angry selfish person and dont keep my potential generational wealth gambling ideas to myself., have you stacked any $woo yet?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If anyone is actually trying to get advice or tips from me I have no problem giving it. I have no reason to take shit from idiots though.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If anyone is actually trying to get advice or tips from me I have no problem giving it. I have no reason to take shit from idiots though.
So $woo or nah? I have a ridiculous amount of Vechain, and stacking woocoin like a boss. Also cryptophunks. U Banking all that xrp?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

@HeHateMe I thought this guy was a fighter or something. @Hbkrusso wtf bro.
I am not a Joe Manchin fanboi buddy

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honest question for @xer0h0ur.

Why do you seem so mad here? And when xrp moons are you going to come off more happy/joyful?

Ps since I'm not a raging miserable angry selfish person and dont keep my potential generational wealth gambling ideas to myself., have you stacked any $woo yet?
I have only 8100 XRP but my buddy has 75K. He's convinced he's about to retire. I hope like hell he does!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I'd love to hear some of your stock picks and advice. Just don't be a penis.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

@HeHateMe I thought this guy was a fighter or something. @Hbkrusso wtf bro.
Im not a Joe Manchin fan but he's like a political cockroach hes unkillable and the democrats here rally around him like he's the second coming guy cannot be defeated on election day we might be the reddest state in the union but we can't vote that cat outta office