HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd love to hear some of your stock picks and advice. Just don't be a penis.
Well first of all I exited the stock market entirely in April. I have no confidence in the Fed's ability to keep propping up that market. Its a bubble I have no interest in being a part of anymore. Plus the GameStop fiasco exposed how badly stock markets and brokers are rigged against consumers so fuck that market overall anyways.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So $woo or nah? I have a ridiculous amount of Vechain, and stacking woocoin like a boss. Also cryptophunks. U Banking all that xrp?
I for the most part stay away from yield farming or highly degenerate coins. The only "risky" coin I'm involved in are CAKE and BABYCAKE.

CAKE is the token for Pancakeswap which is one of the two largest exchanges for the binance smart chain. Its a coin that is routinely offered high APY in decentralized finance.

BABYCAKE is new and far riskier coin but its an interesting concept because it pays out CAKE directly to your wallet for simply holding it. You don't need to be in a pool or staking it anywhere.

I was in VET since 0.009 and made a lot of money off it but I recently liquidated those profits into CAKE.

I have a ton of XRP and have been holding it over a year now so thankfully I got in cheap and have already grandfathered into long term capital gains on it. XRP holders are being blessed with a ton of free money from all of the airdrops that are scheduled to happen. Flare Network was announced last year and there was a snapshot of how much XRP everyone held back in December 2020. This number was used as a basis to figure out how much FLR was to be airdropped to XRP holders. Then another company called Flare Finance announced the development of their own dapp and that they would be taking a snapshot of FLR holders one month after the launch of Flare Network. So Flare Finance is airdropping DFLR which people have to then swap for YFLR which is the coin that will hold actual value. All of this is a decentralized finance network.

Well just days ago we got another bombshell news drop about this. Turns out Flare Network decided to create a permanent test network that runs in parallel. They call it a "canary network" but its a direct clone of Flare Finance using a different name. Its going to be called the Songbird Network, it will launch before Flare Network and XRP holders will be airdropped SGB for the Songbird Network. Well the news didn't end there because Flare Finance then said since this new testing network was being launched then they too will be launching ExFi aka Experimental Finance which is the name they're using on the Songbird network and ExFi will be airdropping SFLR.

So basically, I'm being blessed with a fuck ton of free coins/money and all of these coins are being given to me to use in these decentralized finance networks to farm the assets I already own such as XRP, XDC, CAKE etc. I'm basically going to become my own bank in terms of loaning out my assets in the networks for a return.

The goal is passive income. Growing the amount of passive income I get on a daily/weekly basis so that its more than my current income. Which then enables me to retire altogether before even entering my 40's. I'm set for life.

I don't have time to get in depth on the rest of my portfolio but I'm currently holding XRP, CAKE, BABYCAKE, XDC, DOS, BID, ADA, BTR, ETH, VTHO and for shits and giggles a few hundred bucks of SHIB in case that piece of shit decides to pull a DOGE and pump hard as hell months down the road.

P.S. As a simple warning though, stay away from DOS. I have a feeling that is a chinese project that is at risk of death. Its the only investment I have I'm roughly $8000 in the hole on but frankly I don't give a shit since capital losses are only a problem when they exceed capital gains. And I'm far from that.

P.S.S. If you believe in VET, you should buy a fat stack of VTHO. Its dirt cheap and pumps hard as fuck along with VET.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I for the most part stay away from yield farming or highly degenerate coins. The only "risky" coin I'm involved in are CAKE and BABYCAKE.

CAKE is the token for Pancakeswap which is one of the two largest exchanges for the binance smart chain. Its a coin that is routinely offered high APY in decentralized finance.

BABYCAKE is new and far riskier coin but its an interesting concept because it pays out CAKE directly to your wallet for simply holding it. You don't need to be in a pool or staking it anywhere.

I was in VET since 0.009 and made a lot of money off it but I recently liquidated those profits into CAKE.

I have a ton of XRP and have been holding it over a year now so thankfully I got in cheap and have already grandfathered into long term capital gains on it. XRP holders are being blessed with a ton of free money from all of the airdrops that are scheduled to happen. Flare Network was announced last year and there was a snapshot of how much XRP everyone held back in December 2020. This number was used as a basis to figure out how much FLR was to be airdropped to XRP holders. Then another company called Flare Finance announced the development of their own dapp and that they would be taking a snapshot of FLR holders one month after the launch of Flare Network. So Flare Finance is airdropping DFLR which people have to then swap for YFLR which is the coin that will hold actual value. All of this is a decentralized finance network.

Well just days ago we got another bombshell news drop about this. Turns out Flare Network decided to create a permanent test network that runs in parallel. They call it a "canary network" but its a direct clone of Flare Finance using a different name. Its going to be called the Songbird Network, it will launch before Flare Network and XRP holders will be airdropped SGB for the Songbird Network. Well the news didn't end there because Flare Finance then said since this new testing network was being launched then they too will be launching ExFi aka Experimental Finance which is the name they're using on the Songbird network and ExFi will be airdropping SFLR.

So basically, I'm being blessed with a fuck ton of free coins/money and all of these coins are being given to me to use in these decentralized finance networks to farm the assets I already own such as XRP, XDC, CAKE etc. I'm basically going to become my own bank in terms of loaning out my assets in the networks for a return.

The goal is passive income. Growing the amount of passive income I get on a daily/weekly basis so that its more than my current income. Which then enables me to retire altogether before even entering my 40's. I'm set for life.

I don't have time to get in depth on the rest of my portfolio but I'm currently holding XRP, CAKE, BABYCAKE, XDC, DOS, BID, ADA, BTR, ETH, VTHO and for shits and giggles a few hundred bucks of SHIB in case that piece of shit decides to pull a DOGE and pump hard as hell months down the road.

P.S. As a simple warning though, stay away from DOS. I have a feeling that is a chinese project that is at risk of death. Its the only investment I have I'm roughly $8000 in the hole on but frankly I don't give a shit since capital losses are only a problem when they exceed capital gains. And I'm far from that.

P.S.S. If you believe in VET, you should buy a fat stack of VTHO. Its dirt cheap and pumps hard as fuck along with VET.
Thanks, will check some of these out. I have alot of vtho from staking so when it does those weird huge pumps I sell and buy other shit or more vet. All the woo I bought was with vtho distributions. If vet hits and maintains 2 bucks minimum theoretically I will be able to make mortgage payments strictly off vtho I generate. All it takes is some serious adoption in the next 3 years.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Apple's gonna CRUSH it after the close just like AMD did yesterday. AMD saw massive YoY growth,chip shortages and all and Lisa Su offered even better guidance and Lisa Su's a natural born killer!

NVDA was trading @35 bucks five years ago today and NVDA of five years ago is the closest Co. that compares to AMD in the segment.
Bought in five years ago @10 bucks and I've layered in along the way to a dollar average of $49 because I knew management was on the right track by reading trade mags and grasping what I could vs the financial mags that had little confidence in AMD. Some top annalists still have a $70 price target.....LOFL!

Didn't expect this much this soon but AMD is gaining market share quickly and the 'pie' itself is ever growing as far as quality chip demand. Lisa Su said demand for computing is "exploding"......doubt this visionary at your own cost.

CHA CHING BABY!!!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Some really big gains out there. Mercadolibre up $240 a share right now for example. Start of a break out or we pulling back tomorrow heading into the weekend?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else worried about the Gensler video/thoughts? My XRP is shaking in it's boots!

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A coworker of mine fell dick first in to about 10k worth of gains by an error.

He is heavily invested in renewable energy, batteries, and whatever he can get in the electric car industry.

Based on the dominos testing of the Nuro vehicles for delivery, he invested in NURO.

The catch is, NURO isn't the robotic car company (privately held).
It was a medical device company.
Well, NURO well over doubled in the past month or so.

Lucky mother fucker.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

He is heavily invested in renewable energy, batteries, and whatever he can get in the electric car industry.

Based on the dominos testing of the Nuro vehicles for delivery, he invested in NURO.

Lucky mother fucker.
Somebody get that man a Series 7

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anyone else worried about the Gensler video/thoughts? My XRP is shaking in it's boots!
LOL, the SEC lives or dies by the fines they collect. It doesn't matter one bit who is the SEC chair, they will always be corrupt money grubbing fuckboys that will do anything to drum up charges to generate money from fines.

Gensler made his opinions clear in 2019 when he was speaking to his MIT crowd. He point blank said only BTC isn't a security. He also said that in his opinion the SEC's purpose is to regulate this space as they see fit. AKA regulation through enforcement. Or in other words flat out shaking down cryptocurrency corporations one after the next for money.

This means several things really. ETH is the definition of a security due to its IPO/ICO. Take a wild guess what ETH 2.0 staking is also legally being interpreted as? You guessed it. Another IPO/ICO. ETH will 100% become targeted by the SEC at some point. When, fucked if I know. But his statement was clear.

BTC can still get backdoored so to speak through USDT. USDT is the most commonly used stablecoin and everyone knows it is fraudulent. Whenever the SEC decides to go after USDT, BTC is going to be in a world of trouble because it directly pumps BTC.

Then you've got the shady ass shit the some fuckboy Senators tried to sneak into the infrastructure bill which would have 100% fucked BTC and every proof of work blockchain in existence. Its currently being hashed out still. The only amendment worth a shit is the one being made by Senators Wyden, Toomey, and Lummis’s to the cryptocurrency provision of the infrastructure bill.

What I currently find to be the more interesting narrative that is growing is that the CFTC is firing shots at the SEC. They are saying the CFTC is the only government agency that has experience regulating cryptocurrencies and that the SEC is encroaching on their turf. So now the CFTC is in a power struggle with the SEC over who gets to regulate crypto in the states. This is beyond comical at this point. Its a fucking dog and pony show.

Long story short, don't fucking get shaken out of your XRP. It will make you a fuckload of money sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Reactions: DC

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Lucky mother fucker.
Fact is we all make mistakes. I work 50+ hours a week so frankly I am more often than not forced to transact through my phone on these exchanges. Well I was on Bitrue's app and had just finished exchanging a coin for another. Well I fat fingered the trading pair and wasn't paying attention what I had traded it for. I accidentally exchanged it for a coin I had no intention of buying but the damn thing pumped seconds later soon as I realized what I had done. I literally made $2000 on a mistake in a span of a minute.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pat yourselves on the back if you listened to me when I told you to buy XDC

file.jpg

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Another pats on back if you bought VTHO when I told you to.

file.jpg

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The gift that keeps on giving

file.jpg