Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
NIO still working too. Still waiting on rocket to ? doe

NIO- is still great swing trade

Ooh man, I am down on RKT so much! lol- I went hard at that one right at the tippy top. bag holding like a mofo- Made a bunch before that but now I'm trapped!

But PLTR has been king! cash in, cash out-

Sidenote---FINALLY cashed out all my F(Ford) today!!!!----Glorious day! Fuck that stock man! That was like a 7 year sideways go!--- I cashed out for 12.00 in the green! lol! 614 shares!!!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Ooh man, I am down on RKT so much! lol- I went hard at that one right at the tippy top. bag holding like a mofo- Made a bunch before that but now I'm trapped!

Sidenote---FINALLY cashed out all my F(Ford) today!!!!----Glorious day! Fuck that stock man! That was like a 7 year sideways go!--- I cashed out for 12.00 in the green! lol! 614 shares!!!

profit is profit, baby!!!

im expecting rocket to make a move higher next week...been a lot of options activity on that one this week apparently. It’s crazy undervalued based off P/E ratio. Add in the housing market gone cray cray, I think you’ll be fine bag holding it. I’m down on it too, I got in around $23

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

im expecting rocket to make a move higher next week...been a lot of options activity on that one this week apparently. It’s crazy undervalued based off P/E ratio. Add in the housing market gone cray cray, I think you’ll be fine bag holding it. I’m down on it too, I got in around $23

I can't afford to put any more into RKT just due to my already huge bags but I can say it doesn't look good on the 180 day charts. It's trading below the SMA line by $1.50 per share. So if you wanted to buy now at 20.50 and ride it back to SMA for 1.50 profit per share, that looks like the play. But if it takes a week to do that, you'd be better off sticking your dollars somewhere else.

NIO looks like it could see a 5 dollar swing back up in 3 days.

PLTR looks like it will never dip- It looks great on the 1 day 5 day 10 day 20 day 30 day- It's only overbought on the 180 day charts but keep in mind it hasn't been trading that long so there is that I guess.

I'm looking at BABA, FB and AMZN next week. I see AMZN moving back to 3400-3500 soon and it's so safe. TSLA is also pushing again but that price per share is Special person.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

614 shares? LOLOLOLOLOLO. You are a big timer like Ares

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I can't afford to put any more into RKT just due to my already huge bags but I can say it doesn't look good on the 180 day charts. It's trading below the SMA line by $1.50 per share. So if you wanted to buy now at 20.50 and ride it back to SMA for 1.50 profit per share, that looks like the play. But if it takes a week to do that, you'd be better off sticking your dollars somewhere else.

NIO looks like it could see a 5 dollar swing back up in 3 days.

PLTR looks like it will never dip- It looks great on the 1 day 5 day 10 day 20 day 30 day- It's only overbought on the 180 day charts but keep in mind it hasn't been trading that long so there is that I guess.

I'm looking at BABA, FB and AMZN next week. I see AMZN moving back to 3400-3500 soon and it's so safe. TSLA is also pushing again but that price per share is Special person.

yeah, I bought a lil Amazon recently. It seems to of lagged this recent surge upward. I expect it’ll play catch-up soon.

here’s an unfortunate play I had happen this week. Been in Slack for a while around $28. It’s been such a dud to the rest of the market, so I sold when it popped up to $30 on Monday. Today it rockets up to $40 or so on news sales force is buying it

:obama:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I provide great music vids, advice on cars, stocks, TVs, chicks and living the good life
How do you post on Audi with those uptight folks over there? I made the tamest jokes and got banned. Bunch of douche nozzles over there. I see why you hang out here.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
How do you post on Audi with those uptight folks over there? I made the tamest jokes and got banned. Bunch of douche nozzles over there. I see why you hang out here.
They are like me......wealthy

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
They are like me......wealthy

Nope, it's not that. It was as if the place was in a constant "who farted?" face.

Like, you know that face when you smell shit?

That was that place. I feel sorry for you that you post there?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
LOL, what kind of stupid are you? You're wealthy but making lease payments, lol. Who's the most wealthy man in Elgin and what does he drive ?

Omelet leases because studies show that we renting is better. All the wealthy people in America rent.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well i cant wait all night for @Omeletpants to answer. Careful with you're answer ommy,
It's a Wonderful Life is on and I'm always good for a tear jerker . Love LOU

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

CGC has been fucking rocking since the election. I'm getting itchy to sell that mofo, but I'm aiming for 100% profit.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Does Omelet provide anything of substance to this thread or just rail on people for the amount of shares they own?
He sometimes mentions how his accountant tells him how good he is at his job so dummy omelet keeps paying him a premium.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Does Omelet provide anything of substance to this thread or just rail on people for the amount of shares they own?

He likes to tell us how great his broker does at sucking his retirement out of his ass 100 BP at a time.