My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@Ares
@knoxville7
@ijustposthere

Kathy Wood just bought a bajillion shares of PLTR for her ARKW etf It was the catalyst for todays spike.
Load up on both. PLTR also crossed resistance and should push past 30.00 here shortly. Good luck!

PLTR up 186% since Sept. debut!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
pretty sure it already did. That’s why nobody goes to gamestop anymore. I know the last few years I haven’t bought a physical game. I just buy and download it
I buy both. Generally, physical copies get me better deals.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@Ares
@knoxville7
@ijustposthere

Kathy Wood just bought a bajillion shares of PLTR for her ARKW etf It was the catalyst for todays spike.
Load up on both. PLTR also crossed resistance and should push past 30.00 here shortly. Good luck!

I saw that. I’ve been watching it closely, support seems to be around $22. If it drops below that then it could really fall. But with today’s news, I don’t see that happening. like you said, it’ll be the catalyst that should pop it over $30

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Da fuq is going on with Gamestop stock?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I have a friend who got in on that GameStop situation a few weeks ago. He’s turned $14k into around $80k so far.

GameStop situation

SELL! SELL! SELL!

I was in on NKLA before they merged and I planned on being in for the long term, until it ran up so fast that it didn't sit right so I sold it near it's peak. Where it sits now is almost where I bought in. Gamestop isn't a long term hold, and I'd be real uncomfortable with it's run up.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
SELL! SELL! SELL!

I was in on NKLA before they merged and I planned on being in for the long term, until it ran up so fast that it didn't sit right so I sold it near it's peak. Where it sits now is almost where I bought in. Gamestop isn't a long term hold, and I'd be real uncomfortable with it's run up.
I agree. I think he’s drinking the kool aid right now. He’s sold off to get his initial investment back, so he’s protected that at least.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m actually kinda pissed at him he didn’t alert his friends to this situation a few weeks ago before the price spiked.
But... oh well.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree. I think he’s drinking the kool aid right now. He’s sold off to get his initial investment back, so he’s protected that at least.
Best to do a halfsies when a stock pops like that,get your initial investment back and you can still ride the rest.....hopefully up.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@Ares
@knoxville7
@ijustposthere

Bought ARKW a few weeks back but I like ARKK too,these ETF's get me exposure to some of the next gen stocks I don't own and Kathy Wood's a killer......kinda like Lisa Sue but in a different capacity. AMD has been very,very good to me!

I don't chase the individual stocks her funds buy but I like the portfolios the funds own.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bought ARKW a few weeks back but I like ARKK too,these ETF's get me exposure to some of the next gen stocks I don't own and Kathy Wood's a killer......kinda like Lisa Sue but in a different capacity. AMD has been very,very good to me!

I don't chase the individual stocks her funds buy but I like the portfolios the funds own.
Ark G,W and K are great long terms

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ArkX is coming out soon. I want to say in the next few weeks.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Got in on GME Friday morning at like 49 before the Gamma Squeeze, got out when I saw +20% but if I had bigger balls I could have held for +36% before the first breaker. Think we'll see another jump on Tuesday/Wednesday as the FOMO crowd looking for lightning to strike twice drives volume early in the week, and sooner or later the shorts have to cover. Im not putting big money back into this one because I think timing your get off is going to be super important to making big $$$ again and I can't watch their ticker 24/7 all week.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ark G,W and K are great long terms
Cathy Wood was criticized and laughed at when she called Tesla @4,000 back n '19' but after the 5 for 1 split,the adjusted price stands at $4,230............who's fuckin' laughin' now? She made that call when the price was around $300 pre split!
She set the market on Tesla and she set the bottom on Zoom a few weeks back too. It'll be hard to continue the meteoric trajectory of ARK's funds but this gal can flat out 'pick em' and she'll keep on pickin' em.
When I hear these old,mealy mouthed fund managers spin shit on tv and then I hear this young visionary........disruptive investing starts to make sense............it's already made a shit ton of money!.......

Top fund manager of 2020 warns more than half the S&P 500 is at risk from technological upheaval

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This GameStop thing is crazy lol.

Penn National (Barstool) was down to $4 in March last year. I bought in May around $19. Up to $82 today.
I looked at GameStop today after hearing about the craziness on Twitter. Was at 101 this AM and closed at 76 lol.