Stock Market/Investing

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good point, if you can buy/sell crypto in addition to stocks/bonds/ETFs/etc.

I keep them separate, Coinbase for crypto and TDA/E-Trade for the rest.
I knew nothing about crypto and RH was an easy in. But obviously I only own a meme in dogecoin. Do you recommend Coinbase? I am going to be looking for another platform.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Good point, if you can buy/sell crypto in addition to stocks/bonds/ETFs/etc.

I keep them separate, Coinbase for crypto and TDA/E-Trade for the rest.

I just opened a coinbase to get into some crypto. I re-activated my Fidelity for more speculative plays, and I got M1 Finance for my Roth.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I knew nothing about crypto and RH was an easy in. But obviously I only own a meme in dogecoin. Do you recommend Coinbase? I am going to be looking for another platform.

For crypto, absolutely I endorse Coinbase.... I love their platform for what I do.

I am not a HFT or day-trader, so most of my needs are just long term buys and in the future long term sells.

They have a pro version if you want something more detailed.

Coinbase is only for crypto though, nothing else, at least right now.

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For crypto, absolutely I endorse Coinbase.... I love their platform for what I do.

I am not a HFT or day-trader, so most of my needs are just long term buys and in the future long term sells.

They have a pro version if you want something more detailed.

Coinbase is only for crypto though, nothing else, at least right now.
Cool, thanks! Just looking for something to dabble in and maybe hold all my :dog:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

"After 20 years, we noticed something. Where we started Citron was supposed to be against the establishment. We've actually become the establishment," Left said, adding that "its completely now lost its focus."

I thought this was a classic response.

"What are you anti-establishment guys after us for? Huh?! We are the anti-establishment!!"
Right, ok.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
HOLD through close. That's the key. I've read $9 on AMC is the tipping point where shorts will get squeezed and it'll drive up the share price. I have zero doubt the last 15 minutes of trading is going to be nuts.

AMC pushing $14, up a $1 in the last 30 minutes or so. This is nuts.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
? Silly boomers. They don't realize the autism they are up against. In already and buying more tomorrow. Thanks for the discount! ???????

I did want to make this a "post-of-the-year" nominee.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Premonition:

If I wasn't the "nearly" homeless bum Ommy keeps informing you guys I am, if I had any money...I would take this into consideration.

Thats an awful huge money flow into bitcoin the last couple months. The GOP and Trumpies clearly enriched themselves off the pandemic and his term, and we know they are resentful bitter twats, building a platform on lies.

I have a feeling there is going to be a show of force level pull-out from the Dow 1/20+-7.

I didn't even realize bitcoin went up another 10,000 to 40,000...but something big is going dow.

haha. but really. Think about it. These fuckers want to embarrass Biden badly. Watch the fortune 500 companies and prepare that they already moved huge sums into Bitcoin to precipitate the rush there.

How could it not be collusion either? We'll see. But I hope you guys are hedging yourself against a crash. Peace.
Either way you've had a nice ride up the elevator. Enjoy and it might be a good time to cash some chips. Good luck.

Might want to google "dow jones" and click the 1 month perspective (1/20 is peak, +/- 7 plateau both directions)

Don't try this at home folks. Don't time the market without an oracle. Dear lord I don't deserve to be broke on like 3 fronts. I've been worth millions in bitcoin, stocks, and sports all in one year.

yet still begging my mother to save me while going under and unable to even get to my newborn son.
If I don't go crazy I still think I can make it. IF...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did we defeat the Capitalists yet?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I love listening to these CNBC cunts dither on about risk.

No one dithers about the shit hedge funds and investment banks do that risk the stability of the entire global economy.

But yeah let's pretend retail investors are taking on too much risk and just repeat the word liquidity until our face turns blue.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"This is the moment when Irony meets Hypocrisy and has a love child called Shameless"