Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
the redditors have moved on to silver. The “hold the line” people are going to “hold the bag” in the end. There’s a couple hedge funds that have lost money, but the vast majority are making money thru this. They are the ones that are selling AMC, GameStop, etc to the retail investors at prices they never thought they’d be able to sell it for. It’s the new investors that think “stonks only go up” that have been investing for a few months and think they’ve got it “figured out” that are going to lose everything. The wealthy are fine, and won’t be looking for a bailout because they are making money on this in reality

I'm real pissed off that Fidelity wouldn't let me buy into HLIX because the money they say is available to trade can't be used on that stock until it completely clears and it's gone up something like 30% since then.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm real pissed off that Fidelity wouldn't let me buy into HLIX because the money they say is available to trade can't be used on that stock until it completely clears and it's gone up something like 30% since then.
lol, I bought that Friday morning.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I got in at .71.

Shit still won't let me. Fidelity is really pissing me off. It's taking way too long to process my deposits. It's already been around a week.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Shit still won't let me. Fidelity is really pissing me off. It's taking way too long to process my deposits. It's already been around a week.
Where are you moving it from?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Where are you moving it from?

It's just a deposit from my bank. Won't let me purchase HLIX until it completely clears, even though it has the money available in my account.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's just a deposit from my bank. Won't let me purchase HLIX until it completely clears, even though it has the money available in my account.
Odd its taken that long. Usually its a few days for me.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yeah, can we get back to more cool stocks now?
There has been an insane short squeeze on SPCE for a week now. I wouldn't touch it at these prices but if it goes sub 30.00 I'd implore all to grab some.

Also SQ, V, MA and PYPL are all beautiful stocks with virtually no competition.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
made $450 bucks on dogecoin yesterday

was stressful as fuck. think thats all I can handle

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the redditors have moved on to silver. The “hold the line” people are going to “hold the bag” in the end. There’s a couple hedge funds that have lost money, but the vast majority are making money thru this. They are the ones that are selling AMC, GameStop, etc to the retail investors at prices they never thought they’d be able to sell it for. It’s the new investors that think “stonks only go up” that have been investing for a few months and think they’ve got it “figured out” that are going to lose everything. The wealthy are fine, and won’t be looking for a bailout because they are making money on this in reality

I heard the silver thing is bait by citadel tryna cash in on stonk memes

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So to wrap up the AMC situation for myself. I sold shortly after open this morning. I was thankful for the premarket activity and stock price, so I sold my call options and shares. Ended up making right around $3800 on AMC after it was all said and done (I bought/sold 5 times between 3 weeks ago and today). I'm fully out now.

I took those profits and invested in other stocks. This afternoon I was up another $300. I'll take it for a couple weeks worth of market watching. I don't have a huge account and with being single income for a family of 4 I've been doing pretty well the last 3-4 months. Today was a good day! Especially after seeing the blood bath my buddy is undergoing... he's still holding GME. Whoops.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anyone in CCIV? Im blowing loads over here.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Those still “holding the line” on GameStop took a beating today. Pigs get slaughtered baby.

@ijustposthere that’s super strange w the fidelity thing. That’s never happened to me before. Sucks. Sundial growers is one Ive been watching lately. It took a big jump up today over $1

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

On Fidelity you just link on Fidelity the account to the bank account. Fidelity makes my deposits available for trades the same day and the money is actually posted as cash the next day.

BTW, this market has been an absolute joy. Almost every day is phenomenal. This shows many signs of a long term top. I have very very slowly been exiting. Down to about 60% in stocks, was more like 150% with margin about 6 months ago.

My feeling is don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
There has been an insane short squeeze on SPCE for a week now. I wouldn't touch it at these prices but if it goes sub 30.00 I'd implore all to grab some.

Also SQ, V, MA and PYPL are all beautiful stocks with virtually no competition.

I've had V (thanks to you) and PYPL since the pandemic began and they crashed. PYPL has been killing it in my portfolio.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
On Fidelity you just link on Fidelity the account to the bank account. Fidelity makes my deposits available for trades the same day and the money is actually posted as cash the next day.

BTW, this market has been an absolute joy. Almost every day is phenomenal. This shows many signs of a long term top. I have very very slowly been exiting. Down to about 60% in stocks, was more like 150% with margin about 6 months ago.

My feeling is don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Yeah, I did all that, and I can trade with that money, but not HLIX. I get an error that certain stocks are unavailable until the funds are completely cleared.