Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Just stupid monopoly money that only nerds believe in.

Idk why you serious investors even give it the time of day.
what are you looking for ? short term? long term? stock don't grow on trees man.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just get in on binance bro

And trust my money with some Canadian Chinaman over in Malta?!??! ?

If I wanted to waste my money I'd just buy more GME.... Oh wait, I already did that today... ?

But for real though, the last thing I need is yet another brokerage account to fuck around on. I'll just wait for Webull to add it and once they do I'll gladly YOLO whatever funds I've got available in the account on vechain just for you lol.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
what are you looking for ? short term? long term? stock don't grow on trees man.

I'm sarcastically regurgitating what people have lumped on me the last few years when they find out I am invested in crypto.

I have money (doing very well) in crypto (BTC, ETH, LTC, etc)

I have money in Real Estate via Fundrise.

I have money in some long stock positions.

I have money in some short stock positions.

I have money in my 401k and IRA in certain investment funds.

I just find it funny that people who have been rolling their eyes about Bitcoin the last few years, suddenly now seem to have turned a corner on it.

Suddenly CNBC has the Bitcoin price next to the DOW JOANS number, so it must be legit lol

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm sarcastically regurgitating what people have lumped on me the last few years when they find out I am invested in crypto.

I just find it funny that people who have been rolling their eyes about Bitcoin the last few years, suddenly now seem to have turned a corner on it.

Suddenly CNBC has the Bitcoin price next to the DOW JOANS number, so it must be legit lol
I love the DOW JOANS.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You holding? I'm selling mine at $2.

I’ll probably hold till it hits $5-$10 range. Might never get there, but at this point my costs are negligible, so if it shits itself I won’t get hurt by it at least

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And trust my money with some Canadian Chinaman over in Malta?!??! ?

If I wanted to waste my money I'd just buy more GME.... Oh wait, I already did that today... ?

But for real though, the last thing I need is yet another brokerage account to fuck around on. I'll just wait for Webull to add it and once they do I'll gladly YOLO whatever funds I've got available in the account on vechain just for you lol.
I Buy it on binance, transfer to vechain mobile wallet. I am not trading this.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Ok good, was about to start schooling everyone but I'll charge for that.

Since November 30th 2017...i been waiting a long time for BTC to come up. BTC was at 9.907.30$

Attachments

• Btc rob.jpg
    Btc rob.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 4

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I hope people is buying shares with Tesla, don't be stupid. People could miss out on a lot of fucking money. Elon's announcement about BTC is about to hit the fan after tax income and 2021 stimulus checks, both BTC & TSLA should rise. TSLA is down right now, not sure where this is going but i like it because it's luring me to invest even more money into TSLA. I just keep winning with TSLA.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I still have to get into fundrise, but that's still going to be a while. I do have some REITs in my ROTH though. I have very little in crypto, mostly because it isn't something I understand very well, but I did start adding it to my portfolio recently as a monthly investment. BTC, ETH, & LTC for now.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I still have to get into fundrise, but that's still going to be a while. I do have some REITs in my ROTH though. I have very little in crypto, mostly because it isn't something I understand very well, but I did start adding it to my portfolio recently as a monthly investment. BTC, ETH, & LTC for now.
This is exactly why I haven't jumped on crypto, and am additionally discouraged after seeing several friends lose money on crypto.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is exactly why I haven't jumped on crypto, and am additionally discouraged after seeing several friends lose money on crypto.

Just put your money in a CD.

Bitcoin is monopoly money.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But I'm in weed stonks!

Stupid stocks.

Stupid peasants like you should just throw your money into an ETF and hope for 4-6% per year.

Stupid peasants shouldn't be afforded the same tools to make money as those of the wealth class.

Now keep in mind the above rhetoric when I tell you crypto is "monopoly money".

- CNBC Probably