Stock Market/Investing

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
To piss off people like you who watch CNBC for some reason.

Ape eat crayon, no piss off.

giphy.gif

Ape ride GME to MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Workhorse popped up to $17.50 in after hours trading. Niiiice ?????

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I can’t wait to get on Robinhood tomorrow and buy my fractional share of Tesla. Maybe in 10 years with a little hard work I can turn it into 5 shares. That’ll show those big boys who’s boss.

Also, who’s that assbag kidding? A few years ago he was probably telling people Tesla was a waste of their time.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I see IIPR gonna pretend February didn't happen.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
you don’t actually like the stock, though. Don’t kid yourself

While I got in it purely for the short squeeze play I do think the general thesis regarding Ryan Cohen turning the company around is looking more and more correct. Post squeeze I'll probably re-invest some of my proceeds back at whatever the new floor ends up being and go long on it.

I just think all the haters and boomer rage directed at GME is hilarious.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
While I got in it purely for the short squeeze play I do think the general thesis regarding Ryan Cohen turning the company around is looking more and more correct. Post squeeze I'll probably re-invest some of my proceeds back at whatever the new floor ends up being and go long on it.

I just think all the haters and boomer rage directed at GME is hilarious.

CNBC talking heads keep saying they want to talk about "real companies", as if GME is not an actual company.

The older, more institutional, investors are a weird bunch.

It feels like they are upset people are participating in the market.

This goes back to my gripe with them constantly hammering away with "Don't try to time the market."

Basically they feel they've built an adequate game where new players are welcome to buy institution curated stocks at small, but regular intervals, and then wait 10-20 years, all the while providing liquidity to the market that the institutional investors can capitalize on.

Instead, retail investors are fed up with their lot in life, and are gambling just as much as the big hedge funds, and it is pissing them off that small retail investors dare to swim in their end of the pool.

They are actually upset that new generations refuse to play into their rigged game.

Imagine if your Super Market was "rigged" so you walk in, gather your items, pay for them, and on the way out someone stops you, allows you to keep 10% of your items, and then you are forced out the door, leaving behind your money and most of your assets.

Now imagine the store whining to high heavens that you and your peers refuse to participate.... either refuse to shop there, or refuse to pay full price, or refuse to hand over any assets on the way out.

Lmao imagine if Walmart bitched at you for not allowing them to steal from you.... that's CNBC/Wall Street.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Nice to see the market coming down to earth a little

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I got out of GME at 175 today.... with cost averaging I got a small profit.

I am officially a "paper hand bitch".

At least I don't have to ask my wife's boyfriend for tendies.