Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yeah....I had a 1000 shares....Now 50 shares and it lost 25 percent of it's value. What a great deal Helix made for it's investors.
I had 500 and was looking at getting another 500, I'm fucking pissed what happened. Especially after I watched it at $44 and could do literally nothing. Most of my other cannabis stock I'm holding longer term, so I don't care about the dip. If I had more cash I'd be setting up those positions, but I'm probably going to take the few bucks I got and throw it in my tech stocks. Or just save it.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
If it makes you feel better, I bought in at the open on Forian at 25$ a share and am now also a bag holder.

I think it is probably a short term dip combining people selling off to get their money out of of the acquisition and the general market downturn we're experiencing.

Might be a while, but I'm gonna hold it and see how it performs when the market turns around.

I'll hold it to zero. That'll show em. But seriously, I will hold it to zero. I don't have my life savings in it or anything.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
how do you spot the bottom? like what indicators are there that is gon stabilize?
RSI, VWAP, EMA, SMA's

All good indicators to show how a stock is oversold, overbought, underwhelming volume or extraordinary volume. Many stocks follow their Simple Moving Averages so if a stock is hitting that all the time and bouncing right off of it, you can buy there are ride it up.

These are all indicators and studies that you can add to a chart and read it accordingly

Then factor in time frame- Obviously a stock bouncing off the bottom VWAP on the daily minute chart would not neccesarily mean it is ready for a reversal if it still shows it is way overbought on the 180 day chart.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Short answer: turn on the MACD and RSI charts for whatever you're trading.

View attachment 10594

Personally I like Webull's desktop app and UI the best. Their mobile app is pretty slick too.

It certainly puts Fidelity's joke of a mobile "app" to shame that's for sure.

This guy gets it

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
RSI, VWAP, EMA, SMA's

All good indicators to show how a stock is oversold, overbought, underwhelming volume or extraordinary volume. Many stocks follow their Simple Moving Averages so if a stock is hitting that all the time and bouncing right off of it, you can buy there are ride it up.

These are all indicators and studies that you can add to a chart and read it accordingly

Then factor in time frame- Obviously a stock bouncing off the bottom VWAP on the daily minute chart would not neccesarily mean it is ready for a reversal if it still shows it is way overbought on the 180 day chart.
I really have to get on your guys' level. I'll watch boiler room this weekend.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Googling average down rn

I'm just talking about dollar cost averaging. I can't do tech analysis yet, and the vast majority of my accounts are retirement accounts, so I don't worry about highs and lows. I just buy my monthly allotment. I try to build up a little cash on the side for the dips, but my money is focused elsewhere atm.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every CEO I've seen/heard.... my own employer.... on CNBC.... during Congressional testimony.... every single one is a dead-eyed sociopath that appears to have little to no empathy.

Does the money turn you into that or do emotionless sociopaths just do really well at business?
It's likely a little of both.

Once you have the money I believe many of your social interactions become inauthentic as you have something people need to feed their children, or get what they want, and the inability to actually help most people with their circumstances even if you dump resources into them jades you further.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Pretty much the only thing making me money the last week besides covered calls are DASH puts as the price yoyos between 152 and 140 where SoftBank fights/inflates the price to keep it above 127.50 for Tuesday when the share lockup ends.

Bottom fell out.
DASH.JPG

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
1615238551157.png
200.gif

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
GME up over 220 in premarket, what a cumback.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
?? up in this bitch, when I dip, you dip, we dip
Then we buy up all that dip, now I’m rich, you rich, we rich

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I'm up like 28 percent in vet and vtho. @HeHateMe

Only sixty percent invested and that gain is for the entire account. I'm hoping for a little dip so I can get the rest in.

Also, for anyone else interested in binance.us be aware that you can only add 1000 usd per day via ach.