My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm up like 28 percent in vet and vtho. @HeHateMe

Only sixty percent invested and that gain is for the entire account. I'm hoping for a little dip so I can get the rest in.

Also, for anyone else interested in binance.us be aware that you can only add 1000 usd per day via ach.

I was so pissed when it dropped to less than 4 cents that I missed that opportunity to drop some more in it. I'm trying to get my position to 150k VET and if it pops off to 50 cents, sell off 50 k and hodl the rest. Right now, I'm just over 50k VET.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yeah, $45 seems kinda silly, tho I wonder if there will be a surge to ride for a day or two
Could go either way. People who have been shareholders while company was not public can dump their shares immediately, making them rich, but the stock price would then go down.

We'll see what happens.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm up like 28 percent in vet and vtho. @HeHateMe

Only sixty percent invested and that gain is for the entire account. I'm hoping for a little dip so I can get the rest in.

Also, for anyone else interested in binance.us be aware that you can only add 1000 usd per day via ach.
Been in on VET for a bit as well. I've been buying up some alt coins over the last couple weeks. LINK, ADA, VET, ALGO, and ATOM. I'd like to get in on some DOT as well. For the time being, I'll keep buying ADA and ALGO when they prices are where I like them.

I'm starting to build my VET, ADA and ALGO pots. Not much compared to the 50K, but it's what I can do for the time being.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm looking to get completely out of the market over the next couple weeks. As SPY approaches 400, I keep selling off to go straight cash for awhile. I think there's a bigger correction coming based people I've followed for awhile and their read on the market in general.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Been in on VET for a bit as well. I've been buying up some alt coins over the last couple weeks. LINK, ADA, VET, ALGO, and ATOM. I'd like to get in on some DOT as well. For the time being, I'll keep buying ADA and ALGO when they prices are where I like them.

I only have VET and a little ADA. I just started getting into crypto.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Check out Chainlink (LINK) and Cosmos (ATOM). A friend who is balls deep into crypto won't shut up about ALGO, so I bought a bunch when it dipped below $1.
I've heard about em, but I'm still looking to understand the tech in general. I have some BTC, Ethereum, and Litecoin also, but not much. I went into VET because the more I heard about it's real world applications, the more I liked it, so it's a long term hold for me.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've heard about em, but I'm still looking to understand the tech in general. I have some BTC, Ethereum, and Litecoin also, but not much. I went into VET because the more I heard about it's real world applications, the more I liked it, so it's a long term hold for me.
That's how I view Link, Algo and Atom as well.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could go either way. People who have been shareholders while company was not public can dump their shares immediately, making them rich, but the stock price would then go down.

We'll see what happens.

yeah, I just saw someone saying as much on tard bets. Here:

RBLX ?? Direct Opening DD - Please Learn Why this is NOT an IPO Before You Make Any Moves

DD
Here is a load of non-advice horseshit from an idiot who knows nothing, but has been watching RBLX and just read an Investopedia Article on Direct Listings:

A lot of people seem concerned about where RBLX's opening price will be pinned. This is the wrong question. RBLX is doing a Direct Listing; all existing shares become tradeable by whomever holds them, subject to some restrictions. Essentially, employees and VC's get their first chance to cash out.

The price will therefore be dependent upon market forces rather than any particular price target set by an underwriter. Unlike an IPO, there is no underwriter here. It can't "open" until a bid-ask has been filled.

RBLX's price action therefore depends on the incentives of insiders currently holding the stock tonight, on RBLX Eve. More sophisticated VCs and investors might want to hold some if they see a heavy price target. VCs might also want to do some profit taking - they've already made a ton on RBLX and would probably want to diversify.

Employees have been working around the clock for however many years (at least four, if they want to achieve total vesting of all their equity). In my view, many would have no interest in holding RBLX for value - they would likely want to cash in their chips. Their shares were literally worthless to them until RBLX went public, so in a way, $45 is as good as $100 - they hold thousands and thousands of shares, and are about to become very rich after working tons of hours. Even if it dips, you might see more sales from employees who are like: "EFFIT I GAVE MY LIFE TO THESE TINY BLOCKPEOPLE SHITBAGS I MUST HAVE MY TENDIES". When your shares were essentially free, $35 is appealing, particularly if price is dropping.
A selloff shouldn't be unexpected. Of course, aggressive meme-buying is also to be expected. But which side holds more weight?

In my view, the profit-taking motive will be stronger at the beginning; eventually, retail memes will win out. I am HEAVY bullish on RBLX longterm, and want to own as many shares as I can. But in the first hour or two, expect wide bid-asks, low liquidity, and maybe even a decent dip.

I of course, expect nothing but ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? in the longterm. But if you want to open your position in tendietown, it's good to think about entries.

TL;DR: ? ? ? ? ? LONGTERM but expect swings and lots of opportunities to build positions; but just in case, I'm going to use 25% of my RBLX fund immediately at open when everyone is skittish.

TL;DR II: ?? in the early RBLX history, eventual ?. Cannot gauge when anything will happen, not advice, you have no idea whether i eat my own feces.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/m1hpzz

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
1615395864627.png

tumblr_px83hn8jD31qe8lb8o1_400.gif

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
From nearly 350 to 216 in 15min. Dafuq? I couldnt play that game. fk that.

Meh, I held from 480 to 38... why would I sell now lol. I hope they short it back to 38 again so I can triple down lol

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good luck man. i wouldnt have the heart for that

?‍♂️ It's all a matter of perspective I suppose.

For me, this is the most fun I've had on the market in years.

I'd argue this is the one of the best learning experiences you could ask for as a trader.

Literally no better way to forge yourself a pair of diamond encrusted hands for future investing than being on this GME ride.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was so pissed when it dropped to less than 4 cents that I missed that opportunity to drop some more in it. I'm trying to get my position to 150k VET and if it pops off to 50 cents, sell off 50 k and hodl the rest. Right now, I'm just over 50k VET.

edit, moved to dm