Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Finally, my $mmtlp placeholder dividend stock is shooting upwards. It was never supposed to be tradeable but due to market marker's fuckery, it became tradeable Oct 8, 2021-ish. It's been fluctuating from $1.15 to $2 most of the last year with most of it closer to the lower end. I got the placeholder dividend in the Torchlight Energy and Meta Material merger in June 2021. I've had Torchlight since January 2021.

The placeholder dividend is going to be exchanged for a share of Next Bridge Hydrocarbon which is going private. Once private, they will either sell their oil & gas assets to the highest bidder (probably in the form of a stock swap) or begin to sell the oil on the land (3.2 billion barrels of oil in the ground on their land). A bunch of short sellers were trapped when the merger went through days early (approximately 20 million short). There 'may' be a short squeeze to close out all short positions once the final date to go private is announced.

Since they filed the S1A2 on Oct 4th and included a reference to high volatility and a possible short squeeze, it's gone from mid $1.50s to around $6 this morning, hitting a high of $6.33. I think/hope this is only the beginning and that once a final date is announced, it'll shoot up even more. Since it's on the OTC market, it has even higher volatility so who knows what could happen. Think this could be a short term gamestop type situation.

I'm admittedly doing extremely well on this long ass trade. If you had asked me a couple weeks ago, I would've said I'm still cautiously optimistic but hope some positive movement happens soon. We are finally getting that positive movement and I don't think it's completely unreasonable for it to hit above $50+ in a squeeze scenario.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Here’s hoping @xeroshoes didn’t have money in FTX

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I could be wrong but I think my mmtlp stock is gonna wind up making huge news real soon depending on how this FINRA fiasco shakes out. Perhaps as soon as Monday or Tuesday. Long explanation with charts, data points and other thoughts can be found on this threadroll.

Basic story is the dividend placeholder received from the Torchlight Energy & Meta Material merger wasn't supposed to trade in the 1st place. It got put on the OTC market fraudulently by two market makers in October 2021 and was allowed to trade for almost 15 months. It has been heavily shorted since its inception and this week was no exception as it was shorted to shit this past week all the way up to the 4 pm EST deadline on 12/08/22. This was the last day you could buy the ticker to receive a preferred share in the private Next Bridge Hydrocarbons company. Only 2 more days of trading were supposed to happen which were for only 'buy to close short positions' or 'sell only'.

Early Friday morning, FINRA halted all trading under the U3 code (HALT - Extraordinary Events). In short, this is likely because there are so many more fake shares in the marketplace than real shares - perhaps as many as 2.5 times the total number of shares. In other words, all the regulatory bodies - the SEC, FINRA, the DTC, the OTC and each individual brokerage that lent shares out, failed to regulate short sellers and now they've got a colossal mess that I'm not sure how they get out of. There's no way for the short sellers to 'buy to close' because there aren't enough legitimate shares out there.

I'm pessimistic because I got fucked over when Robinhood turned off the buy button during the height of the Gamestop short squeeze. But this situation, I really don't know how you rectify when you've eliminated price discovery by halting all trading and it was obvious that they were naked shorting all the way up to the 4pm EST deadline last Thursday. Either you're free to naked short any security on the market without repercussions or those that shorted this are going to pay astronomical prices to fix the mess they created in the 1st place. #FINRAFraud has been trending all weekend on twitter and the more awareness this gets, the more likely we see criminal prosecutions and the lawsuits to begin.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I could be wrong but I think my mmtlp stock is gonna wind up making huge news real soon depending on how this FINRA fiasco shakes out. Perhaps as soon as Monday or Tuesday. Long explanation with charts, data points and other thoughts can be found on this threadroll.

Basic story is the dividend placeholder received from the Torchlight Energy & Meta Material merger wasn't supposed to trade in the 1st place. It got put on the OTC market fraudulently by two market makers in October 2021 and was allowed to trade for almost 15 months. It has been heavily shorted since its inception and this week was no exception as it was shorted to shit this past week all the way up to the 4 pm EST deadline on 12/08/22. This was the last day you could buy the ticker to receive a preferred share in the private Next Bridge Hydrocarbons company. Only 2 more days of trading were supposed to happen which were for only 'buy to close short positions' or 'sell only'.

Early Friday morning, FINRA halted all trading under the U3 code (HALT - Extraordinary Events). In short, this is likely because there are so many more fake shares in the marketplace than real shares - perhaps as many as 2.5 times the total number of shares. In other words, all the regulatory bodies - the SEC, FINRA, the DTC, the OTC and each individual brokerage that lent shares out, failed to regulate short sellers and now they've got a colossal mess that I'm not sure how they get out of. There's no way for the short sellers to 'buy to close' because there aren't enough legitimate shares out there.

I'm pessimistic because I got fucked over when Robinhood turned off the buy button during the height of the Gamestop short squeeze. But this situation, I really don't know how you rectify when you've eliminated price discovery by halting all trading and it was obvious that they were naked shorting all the way up to the 4pm EST deadline last Thursday. Either you're free to naked short any security on the market without repercussions or those that shorted this are going to pay astronomical prices to fix the mess they created in the 1st place. #FINRAFraud has been trending all weekend on twitter and the more awareness this gets, the more likely we see criminal prosecutions and the lawsuits to begin.

No doubt there will be a class action suit from this. You'll get your letter in the mail in a year.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'm pessimistic after the robinhood shit so this is exactly what I'm expecting.

It'll take someone with the power to get the suit started and then one day, you'll get a letter. Good luck with it.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
CAN YOU MAKE THE GOVERNMENT LEGALIZE WEED?

THANKS.
shit, i wish brother!

instead, we got states like Tennessee trying to move backwards and are restricting the 2018 Farm Bill within the state of TN and killing the hemp industry in the state(which is one of the larger hemp producing states along with ones like kentucky, north carolina, and texas)

Tennessee is also in the process of banning cold beer sales in gas stations, convenience stores, etc...

cuz you know, thats the kind of issues we NEED to be focusing on. but hey, maybe just maybe banning cold beer retail sales in the state will finally rub the conservitards the wrong way and get them to finally think about voting for someone that doesnt have a R next to their name on the ballot. pipe dream, i know

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
who all is enjoying the latest stock market run up?!

Chip stocks are eatin! AMD and NVDA killing it for me.

Ive been buying all the DIS I can get too.

Bagholding PLTR this whole time too! lol.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Even the cannabis stocks I’ve been bagholding have been rallying. Luckily for me, it’s all profits I’ve got bagholding in those cannabis stocks

Dis I missed the boat on. I wanted to buy some when it was in the $80’s, but just got busy with life. Saw that massive jump the other day and said, “DOH!”

AMD and NVDA are just money brinters going brrrrrrrr

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Even the cannabis stocks I’ve been bagholding have been rallying. Luckily for me, it’s all profits I’ve got bagholding in those cannabis stocks

Dis I missed the boat on. I wanted to buy some when it was in the $80’s, but just got busy with life. Saw that massive jump the other day and said, “DOH!”

AMD and NVDA are just money brinters going brrrrrrrr

DIS got crushed. They will rally past 200. Gonna take time but solid pickup for several years IMO.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I know a guy who was on his death bed. He liquidated everything (retirement, cash, money under the mattress you name it) and put it all on NVDA, this was back in 2020. He wasn’t young, mid 60s so he had a decent nest egg. He told no one not even his wife. He gave a letter to his attorney and told him to give it to his wife when he died. It said, “I put everything into NVDA, never sell. This will take care of you, our daughters and their family”

Talk about putting your nuts on the fucking table.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I liked NVDA as much as the next guy back in '16-17' when I started adding to my portfolio in earnest, mostly due to their CEO Huang but you can't buy em all. You also can't be too heavy in one segment,so AMD was the 'horse' I bet on,also mostly due to their visionary CEO Lisa Sue........quite the successful pair of cousins!
Bought my original 500s @10.50 and layered in on the dips a bit along the way,I've pared my position SLIGHTLY along the way also,but only due to AMD becoming too large a percentage of my total portfolio.........I also lost 100s on a covered-call I did back in Dec but I still own a good amount.
I also took a decent sized position in AAPL around the same time,and like AMD,only pared slightly when it became too large of a percentage of my portfolio. I have and will continue to layer in on dips here too.

So what, we've all picked a few winners.....right? The ONLY thing I'll commend myself for with these two stocks was the CONVICTION I had in them. I tuned-out the 'bears',the 'shorters',the 'haters',the 'ring the register' crowd,the 'take some off the table' advice and the rest of the noise.
I instead listened to every word out of Lisa Sue's mouth in every conference call.......same with Tim Apple!LOL!
In AMD's case,I started reading fewer over opinionated, annalists reports,and more trade publications like 'Wired's reviews of the company's latest processors,I won't pretend a low-tech guy like me understood every word but there was enough to sink my teeth into and keep that CONVICTION.

If you picked a good one,have faith in it,tune out the noise and for God's sake.........DON'T get tired of winning!

MSN

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I know a guy who was on his death bed. He liquidated everything (retirement, cash, money under the mattress you name it) and put it all on NVDA, this was back in 2020. He wasn’t young, mid 60s so he had a decent nest egg. He told no one not even his wife. He gave a letter to his attorney and told him to give it to his wife when he died. It said, “I put everything into NVDA, never sell. This will take care of you, our daughters and their family”

Talk about putting your nuts on the fucking table.
NVDA is creaming all over the stock market today

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I had a 35$ call option for EQT that was looking like a bust.

Then yesterday EQT surged like 4$ in one fucking day to over 38.

I didn't quite double my money but pretty close.

Its kinda nice, like its a solid dividend stock but it oscillates with oil and energy prices so you can play some options.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
NVDA funding those college tuitions!