Stop Complaining About Eifert

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
We didnt get him, get over it. Constantly whining about it is going to do nothing. The draft is over. We picked someone else. So what if we should've taken him, if he would've been a better pick. The fact is we did not pick him so quit whining.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Couldn't you have kept this to PM?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
stop complaining about complaining. Just let everyone deal with things their own way. We are all different.

I wanted Floyd. Someone else wanted Eifart. Others wanted a CB.

We got Long and he's a bear now and I am happy. I support the bears through thick and thin. I survived Jerry Angelo I can survive anything.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well, this ought to help make sure that the whopping one thread complaining about eifert, started by someone who has a literal turd for a brain, never happens again. then what?

Nick80

stop complaining about complaining. Just let everyone deal with things their own way. We are all different.

We got Long and he's a bear now and I am happy. I support the bears through thick and thin. I survived Jerry Angelo I can survive anything.

In multiple threads? I understand your point but it's wearing thin. (the mulitple threads on the same gripe)

strockrocks

Liked Posts:
Yeah, get over it. Sure, there are some guys I 'wanted' but ultimately, my job is to root for the team, whoever is on it. If Emery feels Kyle Long can be great, than why should I be mad at Kyle Long? (that logic doesn't make sense to me). I like what Phil/Trestman are doing and training camp should be AWESOME this year. Can't wait to see who ends up on the 53

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm actually ecstatic that we didn't draft a TE! Way bigger needs and thankfully Phil knew!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I have no complaints. I was thrilled when they got a TE in FA just so they wouldn't spend a #20 on a TE.

I was all for drafting Greg Olsen a few years ago - and still wish we hadn't let Martz get rid of him! - but with the needs we had, we couldn't afford it.

I am glad we passed on Eifert.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Add this - What ND player has gone on to be BETTER than projected? Who is the last one?

Almost universally they are less than people project them to be.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Last year it was Stephen Hill...
Who ended up going in the second round...
And had 21 receptions for 252 yards...

Doubledown

Liked Posts:

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
Add this - What ND player has gone on to be BETTER than projected? Who is the last one?

Almost universally they are less than people project them to be.

Yes, Notre Dame players almost always suck at a higher level, especially the ones like Eifert who would rather be playing basketball.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
It will be funny if Eifert pulls a complete "Notre Dame" and sucks in the NFL. Harrison Smith is the only player I can think of that has a chance to buck the trend.

I guess Floyd really did not have much of a chance with the mess they had on offense last year in Arizona.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I really liked Eifert also... but I boasted about Longs skills and wanted him in the second round... I had faith that he could come in and start as a guard as our second round pick... that doesn't change now that he was drafted in the first... IN fact... you can only assume that every day he is working hard and getting better...

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
It will be funny if Eifert pulls a complete "Notre Dame" and sucks in the NFL. Harrison Smith is the only player I can think of that has a chance to buck the trend.

I guess Floyd really did not have much of a chance with the mess they had on offense last year in Arizona.

Kyle Rudolph.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

@ OP..

every1 here wants prove that they're better than the next person...guess what? every1 has opinions..i wanted turfant if not then eifert, but no..now see, that was a opinion not whining! fuckin' hypocritical neurotic, tedious, self-absorbed prags!

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
@ OP..

every1 here wants prove that they're better than the next person...guess what? every1 has opinions..i wanted turfant if not then eifert, but no..now see, that was a opinion not whining! fuckin' hypocritical neurotic, tedious, self-absorbed prags!

If you're referring to me, then you completely misunderstood what I was getting at. I understand people have opinions. But there are a few users who have made way to many threads whining about Eifert and every thread is the same ramble on about emery being an idiot we missed out and Eifert this long that its just stupid. This was directed at them, not at those with opinions who can voice them without being overly obnoxious and whiny little you know whats

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

But doesn't that mean that you are complaining about someone who is complaining about people complaining? Just where is the fuckin end to the complaining???