Suck it you Canadian Posters

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
They all better get Knight a Christmas gift next year. He has the game of his life
And looks like Zegras really carried offensively, but I actually didn't see much of this tourney at all. Says 18 was second all time for an american,who is the first?

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
And looks like Zegras really carried offensively, but I actually didn't see much of this tourney at all. Says 18 was second all time for an american,who is the first?
I wanna say Jordan Shrodoer(sp)?

The kid was like five feet four but Patrick Kane against kids his own age.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I wanna say Jordan Shrodoer(sp)?

The kid was like five feet four but Patrick Kane against kids his own age.

Yes I think you're right, it was Shroeder. And our very own Jeremy Roenick is up there too, I think Zegras passed him by a point all-time.

Anyways, what an unbelievable tourney. I watched a lot of it, Knight actually got pulled in his very first game -- very reminiscient of Crow/Darling, where Crow got pulled but returned to utterly tear it up.

This was upset city. NHL Network facts: Canada had 20 1st round draft picks on their roster this year (including Dach); and they had outscored their opponents something like 41-4, never trailing and never giving up an even-strength goal until the Gold medal game. Just awesome.

That Finland game was the scariest -- talk about a tough team. US gave up a 2 goal lead in the 3rd, Finns tied in with less than 4 minutes to go, only for the US to score with a little over a minute left to regain the lead.

Boldy was just a beast for the US and Alex Turcotte (who the Hawks almost picked) looked really good too. Slaggert (Hawks prospect) was decent, could be a decent energy guy.

But yeah, awesome tournament! I thought the US was done after the way Russia manhandled them, only for them to win the gold.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes I think you're right, it was Shroeder. And our very own Jeremy Roenick is up there too, I think Zegras passed him by a point all-time.

Anyways, what an unbelievable tourney. I watched a lot of it, Knight actually got pulled in his very first game -- very reminiscient of Crow/Darling, where Crow got pulled but returned to utterly tear it up.

This was upset city. NHL Network facts: Canada had 20 1st round draft picks on their roster this year (including Dach); and they had outscored their opponents something like 41-4, never trailing and never giving up an even-strength goal until the Gold medal game. Just awesome.

That Finland game was the scariest -- talk about a tough team. US gave up a 2 goal lead in the 3rd, Finns tied in with less than 4 minutes to go, only for the US to score with a little over a minute left to regain the lead.

Boldy was just a beast for the US and Alex Turcotte (who the Hawks almost picked) looked really good too. Slaggert (Hawks prospect) was decent, could be a decent energy guy.

But yeah, awesome tournament! I thought the US was done after the way Russia manhandled them, only for them to win the gold.

Finland is always a tough out, they just don't quit.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I thought the Finns coming back to make a game of it helped the US boys,not sure a 5-0 victory would have keep them as focused as they were.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
So true. Got a kick out of seeing good ol' Tuomo behind the bench for the Finns, dude hasn't aged a bit.

I swear Finns don't age at the same rate. Like elves or something