My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
From Yahoo News:

Story

The 'frightening' phenomenon Simone Biles experienced before her Olympics withdrawal​

"Simone Biles shockingly withdrew from team competition at the Olympics this week after experiencing a "frightening" phenomenon known as "the twisties.""

Apparently one of her teammates/coaches playfully gave her a "purple nurple". This is such a shame, she worked so hard to get there and to see it all vanish because of a "harmless little prank".

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Urblock is waiting for the F-350 driving olympics..A mans sport!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like watching sporting events and what not but find open displays of Nationalism to be super cringe, especially now that the US has gone Communist.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I like watching sporting events and what not but find open displays of Nationalism to be super cringe, especially now that the US has gone Communist.

Why do the least well informed people seem to have the strongest opinions?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You mean you want me to read you one cause you don't have the mental capacity to do it yourself. Gonna have to pass. You're not worthy of my help.
tenor.gif

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I actually enjoy certain parts of the Olympics. I think they are fun to watch. Some of the sports though are a little boring.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I actually enjoy certain parts of the Olympics. I think they are fun to watch. Some of the sports though are a little boring.
I like watching Track. Kenny Bednarek won the silver in 200m and started his career at a community college not far from my hometown and was coached by a kid who was a rival to me in HS and later became a friend. That way a cool story to watch unfold over the years. The gymnastics stuff doesn't really interest me. Mainly because I am naive. Swimming is okay. Alot of my friends are into basketball, but tonight is the first game I've watched. The fact that USA should win easily takes the interest away I guess. Wrestling was a good sport to add.

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Seattle Mariners
  1. Los Angeles FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. St. Louis Blues
  1. Kentucky Wildcats
Yeah as heard it is the really the lowest rated Olympics ever. Due to no fans and in the being called the "Woke Olympics!"