onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I caught a lot of grief for pointing out an article I read that a grade 3 ACL tear typically will make great players average and average players outta the league.

ARob peaked at 14,000 yards and now he's a 700 yard guy. 14TDs to 4TDs....

Before anyone has a cow, I'm not saying he's not important, but like other posters noted - he didn't play up to the contract.

It seems like he's doing the dirty work as a WR...I didn't think of him much as a blocker...but I think he's done pretty well in that dept.

Never would have thought Miller getting 7 TDs in his rookie year.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He is leading the team in yards receiving and yards per reception.....overall a very important member of our receivers....he also missed 2 previous games and still led our receivers.......#Beardown

You're just feeding his trolling. He has been season long trolling about AR and Mitch.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
I caught a lot of grief for pointing out an article I read that a grade 3 ACL tear typically will make great players average and average players outta the league.

ARob peaked at 14,000 yards and now he's a 700 yard guy. 14TDs to 4TDs....

Before anyone has a cow, I'm not saying he's not important, but like other posters noted - he didn't play up to the contract.

If he had Brees, Rodgers, or Rivers throwing to him he could potentially get to 14,000 yards again in a season IMO.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You're just feeding his trolling. He has been season long trolling about AR and Mitch.

I'm fine with the football being spread around a lot.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
I would just ground and pound jordan howard the whole game
Kirk cousins isnt going to score much against our D

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm fine with the football being spread around a lot.

Well mark me down as not giving a shit about any single players' personal statistics. The only one that matters is tallying up wins. Whatever the hell this offense needs to do to generate wins is ultimately what I want to see. I'm just happy Nagy has a locker room full of guys that understand it and are selfless enough to be okay not having gaudy numbers.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
If you don't care then not sure why you bothered to respond. I made an observation. It is not the end of the world but personally his numbers are underwhelming.

True No 1 WRs get open enough that the ball comes to them naturally so nothing to do with forcing the ball. Like I said hopefully he will be more productive next year but no need to pretend.

If you project his numbers out to 16 games, he still doesn't crack 1,000 yards. He is at this point more of a No 2 WR which No 2 WR are still effective.

He can totally be a #2 behind AntMill next year. I would love to see them roll coverage away from Arob.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears come out relaxed with less pressure than a typical game. I don't think it will even be close Bears 27 Viqueens 9

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I seriously want one of the OL to smack Harrison Smith in the face. He cost us a first round bye. Dirty SOB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about we just keep it clean and keep all of our players ready to play in the playoffs without any suspensions. Unless Kyle Long wants to smack him in the mouf. I am totally OK with that.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He was the focal point in Jax. The ball gets spread around here.

His numbers have nothing to do with his previous injury. Oh, by the way..you lost the bet. As predicted.

Ball gets spread around in a lot of places and yet No 1 WRs still get over 1,000 yards. I mean our offense is similar to both KC and Philly and KC has a 1,000 yard WR and TE and Philly has a 1,000 yard TE.

So it is not merely an issue of the ball being spread around. ARob is simply not as effective as other No 1 targets even in offenses that spread the ball around. Still a useful player but let's be honest here. If you had Hill, Kelce, or Ertz in this offense or any number of actual No 1 WRs, they would produce more than ARob.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He can totally be a #2 behind AntMill next year. I would love to see them roll coverage away from Arob.

Yeah I think Miller is the biggest hope for this offense actually having a true No 1. Miller and Cohen are probably the two guys with the most promise going forward. ARob and Gabs are good vet pieces but more complementary pieces at this point. Burton started off well but has been really inconsistent of late.

Getting a Hunt type at RB and a true speed WR once we dump White will be useful.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
If he had Brees, Rodgers, or Rivers throwing to him he could potentially get to 14,000 yards again in a season IMO.

I think that would be a good post topic for one of our more advanced knowledge posters....a breakdown of ARob and with gifs. Might shed some light on what's happening out there and why his production wasn't as good as others hoped.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
How about we just keep it clean and keep all of our players ready to play in the playoffs without any suspensions. Unless Kyle Long wants to smack him in the mouf. I am totally OK with that.

Exactly. Doesn’t have to be a starter. But Harrison Smith better have his ass handed to him.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Bears are DONE. FINISHED. CAPOOT. This is the start of a two game losing streak to the Vikings.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Wait, did Smith tell Nagy to sit Trubs against the Giants? I think the best revenge would be beating them and knocking them out of the playoffs.

Don’t know if I’m remembering it correctly didn’t the SNF broadcast say he had a dislocated shoulder or at least a partially dislocated one. That’s more than 2 weeks recovery time.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
What statistical threshold does a number 1 have to be to be considered a legit number 1?

Does there have to be a number 1 WR on this team?