Sunday just got harder

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He’s just trying to be considerate and tolerant to other religions. After all Merry Christmas isn’t PC, it’s happy holidays now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is that why NORAD tracks Santa, which is exactly what he was fielding phone calls about?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Mitchell overthrew him and he landed awkwardly. Glad Mitchell didn't Zack Miller him but jeesh, guy has to try to hit his receivers in stride or put the ball where they can get it without getting rekt...

So are you that Chad loser as well, as your comment here is pretty much word for word what that little bitch made a post about during the 49ers game.

Cause having more than one account to troll on a Bears player makes me wonder about your personal life.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So are you that Chad loser as well, as your comment here is pretty much word for word what that little bitch made a post about during the 49ers game.

Cause having more than one account to troll on a Bears player makes me wonder about your personal life.

I only have one account, sir. I have zero problems with you fantasising about the personal lives of anonymous medsageboard posters though. Whatever it takes to be a buff british man on the internet!

Thanks