Sunshine, Rainbows, and Diversity Hires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
So George said that himself, Ted Phillips, Bill Polian, and Tanesha Wade (SVP, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) will be collaborating to hire the next GM and coach. I think @Anytime23 said it best, at this point you have to hope they luck into good hires. I think it's possible they get one of these right, but probably NOT both.

Listen to the interview again, George really took the time to explain how important diversity is to the organization...I think there's a 100% chance one if not both of the hires are non-white. And no, I don't think it was political BS. I think he's dead serious. We've had 3 white HCs in a row, and I don't think we've ever had diversity at GM.

So start changing those wish lists for GM and HC because one of them is not going to be white...lol.

And do you think this will throw a monkey-wrench into the hiring process?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So George said that himself, Ted Phillips, Bill Polian, and Tanesha Wade (SVP, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) will be collaborating to hire the next GM and coach. I think @Anytime23 said it best, at this point you have to hope they luck into good hires. I think it's possible they get one of these right, but probably NOT both.

Listen to the interview again, George really took the time to explain how important diversity is to the organization...I think there's a 100% chance one if not both of the hires are non-white. And no, I don't think it was political BS. I think he's dead serious. We've had 3 white HCs in a row, and I don't think we've ever had diversity at GM.

So start changing those wish lists for GM and HC because one of them is not going to be white...lol.

And do you think this will throw a monkey-wrench into the hiring process?
Yep, they're going to go the diversity route and for the wrong reasons.

With that said, imo, the best GM candidate is black, and one of the top HC candidates is as well. But they'll end up still fucking it all up. Leslie Frazier, welcome back.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

With that said, imo, the best GM candidate is black, and one of the top HC candidates is as well. But they'll end up still fucking it all up. Leslie Frazier, welcome back.
?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
OMG @Ares ! It's happening!!!

BlackGracefulAsianelephant-max-1mb.gif

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Anybody really see Fraizer as a visionary especially when we need an offensive guru? Welcome 5 more years of mediocrity

Liked Posts:
Why is Ted Phillips anywhere near a vote for who gets hired next? And I also wonder which close personal buddy of Bill Polian will get nominated instead of oh I don’t know somebody who’s been around football the last 10 years? Reminds me of Theo Epstein warning about evaluating and paying people for past performance. I’ll hang up and wait for Hub Arkush to apologize for the McCaskey family and say what great owners they are

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

No, no, no..........Rick Smith/Brian Flores, and we are good to go. Make it happen George.

Status
Not open for further replies.