Sunshine, Rainbows, and Diversity Hires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It is, but it's also the name (maybe only Polish American name. I don't know if they call them that in Poland) For variations of sauerkraut dish. You can have Kialbasa in it, mushrooms, potatoes, beans. Good stuff

Kapusta is the word for cabbage.

The dish you are probably thinking of is referred to as hunters stew or bigos in polish. Its the main ingredient of hunters stew.

Either way shit is amazing and tastes better the longer it sits.

Edit: NVM I see what dish you're referring to. If you like that you should check out bigos. Shit is crack.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know how to gauge if this is needed. The creation of threads like this one that take a mention and turn it into a shit show.

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Diversity hires picking more diversity hires. Look out league, here we come!

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
You know who's really gullible? George McKaskey
Agreed. But my point still stands. That chick isnt going to have any serious say in who the GM and coach are going to be. Its like being a parent and you hear your kid out. You tell them youll think about whatever bullshit opinion they have but you know it isnt going to sway your decision one way or another.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
At the end of the day I don't care who they hire as long as they are successful.

Honestly I feel bad for whomever they hire. Flat out saying you are going to make a diversity hire is already going to put the new hires in a bad spot. They will be looked at as being brought on board for being POCs....

Now imagine saying you are going to make a diversity hire and then bring on some white dudes....

This will be fucked from the start.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Agreed. But my point still stands. That chick isnt going to have any serious say in who the GM and coach are going to be. Its like being a parent and you hear your kid out. You tell them youll think about whatever bullshit opinion they have but you know it isnt going to sway your decision one way or another.

Yeah, the list is about 1-2 deep and they know who is nice and optimistic and who will put a positive spin on anything. Polian's job is to pick the best football mind and write the dialogue for why this is the guy. And her job is to write the dialogue about how diversity quotas were analyzed and achieved etc.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, they're going to go the diversity route and for the wrong reasons.

With that said, imo, the best GM candidate is black, and one of the top HC candidates is as well. But they'll end up still fucking it all up. Leslie Frazier, welcome back.
Damnit.....I mixed and could have checked both boxes....couldn't do any worse than Nagy, with bad TOs, no gameplan throw a dart and call it offense, poor clock management......George call me!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OMG @Ares ! It's happening!!!

BlackGracefulAsianelephant-max-1mb.gif

1641868004534.png

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
1641868739037.png

Even if we lose, you like "Aww, I can't be mad at you!"

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Damnit.....I mixed and could have checked both boxes....couldn't do any worse than Nagy, with bad TOs, no gameplan throw a dart and call it offense, poor clock management......George call me!
Teven, is that you?

Liked Posts:
Then I have a treat for you. Kapusta is my specialty.
My Fond memories of dating a Polish woman and spending Easter weekend with her as her mom loaded up wicker baskets with sausage (smoked and natural) , lamb chops, lamb shaped butter, pierogis, potatoes, cabbage and these incredible hand rolled dumplings that were referred to as “Lead Sinkers” and for some odd reason leftover home Run innPizza ? We took the baskets across the street to the old Polish church on Saturday for the food to be blessed before Sunday dinner. Football was over by that time so the Bears would not ruin Easter dinner. It was a beautiful, diverse, and inclusive dinner.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
GTFOH! we had Lovie as one of two of the first black head coaches to make it to the superbowl 16 years ago, fuck diversity give me the best we can get! let me know when Green bay or new england hires diversity.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then I have a treat for you. Kapusta is my specialty.
I'm of Italian descent, but grew up in a Polish neighborhood in Chicago because it was close to where my father worked. The Poles have some great food. The Polish weddings were the best, they would rent a hall and then hire a Polish cook to do the catering. Usually it was a woman who had some family members that helped her. Most times, she didn't speak very much English..Basically it was family style eating. My favorite place was the "New National Hall" on Morgan Street. The unofficial name was "The Bucket of Blood" because of all the trouble there......Once, a groom got shot by the brides former boyfriend...Awesome place! lol

Last edited:

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Kapusta is the word for cabbage.

The dish you are probably thinking of is referred to as hunters stew or bigos in polish. Its the main ingredient of hunters stew.

Either way shit is amazing and tastes better the longer it sits.

Edit: NVM I see what dish you're referring to. If you like that you should check out bigos. Shit is crack.
Bigos tastes better before they add tomato paste. And, tomatos are one of my favorite foods. Just not in my cabbage. Mommy always sets mine aside before she adds tomato paste. :)

Mild kraut (kapusta) with smoked sausage is the best dish being mentioned. I hate sharp kraut.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
My Fond memories of dating a Polish woman and spending Easter weekend with her as her mom loaded up wicker baskets with sausage (smoked and natural) , lamb chops, lamb shaped butter, pierogis, potatoes, cabbage and these incredible hand rolled dumplings that were referred to as “Lead Sinkers” and for some odd reason leftover home Run innPizza ? We took the baskets across the street to the old Polish church on Saturday for the food to be blessed before Sunday dinner. Football was over by that time so the Bears would not ruin Easter dinner. It was a beautiful, diverse, and inclusive dinner.
6377693.jpg

You didnt have this?:cry:

The sinkers may be kluski.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Last edited:

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator