Super Bowl favorites losing

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I keep hearing the Cowboys and Seahawks are the teams nobody will want to face in the playoffs.

Both lost today.

Cowboys did not score a point and lost 23-0. Seattle lost to a bad SF team. (Maybe the Bears will take notice.)

Not saying these teams - or some others who lost this week - can't have success in the postseason. This week's result doesn't mean they are sure to lose in the playoffs. But we heard all week that these teams were practically juggernauts, and that may be quite the overreaction.

The Chiefs and Patriots lost this week, too.

It's not easy winning every Sunday in the NFL.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Everybody loves and is afraid of Seattle but all everybody sees and thinks is them at home.....guess what...they wont be at home in the playoffs

Arizona by 3
Detroit
Reeling Carolina by 3

That's who the seachickens have beat on the road.

I want the 3 seed but vs sea or min seems like a similar matchup....queens have more preseason hype and will be familiar with us and back to back games vs them sucks... but prob rather see cousins vs Wilson as he has that running ability esp on 3rd downs.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
MODS: I started this thread a few minutes after Kook started one regarding Seattle. Please merge.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Does anyone know what the preseason odds were?

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I would novelly say playing at home against Cowboys, Hawks, Eagles or Vikes is all about the same.