Super Bowl Predictions (Early #calledit) (Football Only)

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
As we're approaching let's see Bears fans thoughts on the Super Bowl this year.

AFC- I'm taking the Bills. I think this is the year they finally put it all together and have that playoff experience under their belt to help them. They win in the trenches and our extremely deep.

NFC- I'm going with the Bucs to get there. I think Tom is gonna run it back this year and call it. If they had healthy WR's last year they don't lose

Super Bowl- I'm giving the edge to the Bills. That D is just nasty vs the run and the pass. I think they'll be too much on offense as well for the Bucs to keep up. I don't think Fournette will carry them again vs. a team like the Bills. They'll be way too 1 dimensional.

Thoughts?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Bills seem to be the NFL darlings this year for some reason. I think they are good but see no reason to think they should be favored over the Chiefs. I think the Pats, Broncos and Colts are going to be damn good in the AFC as well.

In the NFC, the Bucs are going to take a step back. Their offensive line is banged up and that is going to be hard for 45 year old Brady to overcome. Same could be said for the Cowboys OLine who just lost Smith likely for the year. If Lance can play adequate, that team could be heavy favorites. But if he sucks, they will be the Jets of 2009 - 2010 with Sanchez.

I will go Rams vs Broncos with Broncos winning.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My heart says the Bills because I love me some Josh Allen and it's easier to pull for Leslie Frasier with him out of the conference.

My gut says the Broncos because Russell Wilson is going to feel ten years younger out from Old Man Carroll's shadow and coming out slinging so hard that Patrick Mahomes will look down right pedestrian.

My head says the Chargers because they are probably the most complete team in the league and back to back titles in Los Angeles will be the coolest achievement no one will care about.

But it really doesn't matter which of the three because they will all be torched by the Greatest Show on Sod when Getsy & Fields shock the entire professional football universe with their 60 TD passes in the regular season and just slaughter the entire NFC.

Bears win 46-10

Bust

Liked Posts:
after some serious number crunching the winner of the superbowl will be . . . the Chargers

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
The Bills seem to be the NFL darlings this year for some reason. I think they are good but see no reason to think they should be favored over the Chiefs. I think the Pats, Broncos and Colts are going to be damn good in the AFC as well.

In the NFC, the Bucs are going to take a step back. Their offensive line is banged up and that is going to be hard for 45 year old Brady to overcome. Same could be said for the Cowboys OLine who just lost Smith likely for the year. If Lance can play adequate, that team could be heavy favorites. But if he sucks, they will be the Jets of 2009 - 2010 with Sanchez.

I will go Rams vs Broncos with Broncos winning.
Broncos are getting last place in that division and russ is going to struggle. Pats are getting 3rd place in their division

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'm going with 49ers-Chiefs with the 49ers pulling off the upset.

I thought SF had the best overall roster in football a year ago but were just missing a competent QB in the 4th quarter of games. I'm worried about their interior offensive line and of course, a young QB. I think Lance will be inconsistent for most of the year but I think Shannahan will figure it out by the end of the season. I also really love Deebo. I expect a lot of highs and lows as far as QB play but I think their defense, assuming they stay relatively healthy, will keep them in enough games to overcome Lance's mistakes.

I also think people are sleeping on the Chiefs after their 2nd half collapse last season. They were in control in that game and then they took their foot off the gas.

Regardless, I feel like this is the most wide open season in a while as far as several very good teams who I think could win it all.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I'm going with 49ers-Chiefs with the 49ers pulling off the upset.

I thought SF had the best overall roster in football a year ago but were just missing a competent QB in the 4th quarter of games. I'm worried about their interior offensive line and of course, a young QB. I think Lance will be inconsistent for most of the year but I think Shannahan will figure it out by the end of the season. I also really love Deebo. I expect a lot of highs and lows as far as QB play but I think their defense, assuming they stay relatively healthy, will keep them in enough games to overcome Lance's mistakes.

I also think people are sleeping on the Chiefs after their 2nd half collapse last season. They were in control in that game and then they took their foot off the gas.

Regardless, I feel like this is the most wide open season in a while as far as several very good teams who I think could win it all.
It'll be interesting the AFC is wide open with legit contenders like bills, Ravens, Bengals, chiefs,Chargers. Then some fringe contenders like Raiders, Broncos, browns (if they can hang until Watson is back), Colts, titans, and Miami (if tua can be competent).

Nfc only has a couple legit options with gb, sf, LA, and tb. I did see someone make a case for Philly and that roster is legit if hurts can hold up his end of the bargain.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears vs Texans

Everyone is sleeping and HATING on the Da Bearz! HITS Principle! Eddie Jackson is back! Roquan has a chip! Jaquan Brisker is a TONE & CULTURE SETTER! Ball swarming defense! Luke Getsy is going to put his players in the best position to WIN! NO NAGY! Fields and the offense are out to prove everyone wrong! No Nagy! Win one for Virginia! The crowd at Soldier Fieldz is going to rally behind Da Bearz before they lose the team to Borington Heights(Zero skyline very dumb!). Fullback is back! Cole Kmet year 3 step plus no Nagy! Mooney is tired of your shit! Velus Jones was on Fields list! Maturity! Schedule! Bulletin board materialz! New orange helmet! Larry Borom! Cole Kmet year 3 jump and a step! No nagy!

Texans have Lovie Smith.