Supposedly the recent Fields trade rumors came from Flores

TL1961

Liked Posts:
To be clear he only fired one of his ocs. Gailey retired and last year they had co-coordinators.
It's the co-coordinator thing that worries me the most. That never works. A HC who can't decide on a coordinator worries me, even if he has two candidates he thinks are equally qualified. Pick one.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow I didn't know how easy it was to generate six pages of salivating by posting absurd bullshit. Okay, let's see...

I saw a rumor on BearzBleacherMockeryBlog that said McDaniels floated a proposal to trade Jaylon Johnson and extend Vildor during his interview, and that he would only agree to come to the Bears if Club Dub exclusively features Donna Summer.

Am I doing it right?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow I didn't know how easy it was to generate six pages of salivating by posting absurd bullshit. Okay, let's see...

I saw a rumor on BearzBleacherMockeryBlog that said McDaniels floated a proposal to trade Jaylon Johnson and extend Vildor during his interview, and that he would only agree to come to the Bears if Club Dub exclusively features Donna Summer.

Am I doing it right?

Yes, you are being an asshole correctly. Good job!

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
Even if Watson is cleared or works out a settlement I'd rather stick with fields. Too much negativity and bad karma surrounding Watson. He refused to play for one team already because he wasn't happy.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Amazing how Flores can just come waltzing into town and demand the organization make major changes. The audacity of this guy.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yet another red X on Flores. No thanks. Although, it would be so Bears to trade high value for a guy in legal trouble that they could've easily drafted.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
yeah george.. see, im not high on fields... kid just cant learn or something....but ill do my best to work with him

means if fields sucks, i told you so.. 3-4 more years with a new QB. fields works out.. i know what im doing george.. extension.. win win position

Last edited:

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Except he’d never get hired if he said that.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Flores doesn't seem very professional. I wonder if that's a big reason he was canned.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Flores doesn't seem very professional. I wonder if that's a big reason he was canned.

I mean if you believe all these completely unsubstantiated rumors from the internet...sure. But bottom line he coaxed back to back winning seasons from a terrible team and 5 win with a roster that was largely considered one of the worst in recent memory.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I have a hard time believing he wouldn’t wanna coach fields, who is potentially a younger version of watson, rocket arm and no legal trouble

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Flores Dolphins went 10-6 in his second season as HC, then built on that in his third season by opening 1-7.

No thanks

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I wanted Watson in the 2017 draft... Now in 2022? No way would I take the risk. We were that needy in 2020, maybe, when rumors were fyling about a trade, I thought ok for the right deal, but not now??... Who knows if he will ever regain his top level play. Trade Justin Fields for Watson? C'mon man! I agree all the rumors are most likely 100% BS. That said, I had Flores as my 3rd choice from defensive candidates a few weeks ago, and now do not want him at all the more I have read about him. I thought maybe as the DC? Nope, he is off my list. I do not want him near Chicago at all. Hard pass, he is the wrong guy in any capacity.