Taco(s) anyone?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
With the Eagles playing against the Cowboys twice a year I can vouch that he's terrible.

Maybe your guys can do better than theirs, but Marinelli/Richard are no slouches

Last edited:

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lacks Da passion and Da fire... He will be a Walmart greeter soon

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
STOP THESE BULLSHIT THREADS. WHY DO WE WANT ALL THESE OTHER TEAM'S THROW AWAYS?
Because we have a player that has been on the field for 24 defensive snaps this year and he has provided 1 Tackle and 0 impact in Isaiah Irving. Mack and Floyd were on the field way too much in Denver and were CLEARLY GASSED at the end of the game. If the offense is going to struggle to move the ball, and the defense is going to have to pick up the slack, I see nothing wrong with trying to upgrade depth.

Taco is a former first round pick and I remember a few people on this board excited about him. Sometimes a change of scenery is good for a player.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Because we have a player that has been on the field for 24 defensive snaps this year and he has provided 1 Tackle and 0 impact in Isaiah Irving. Mack and Floyd were on the field way too much in Denver and were CLEARLY GASSED at the end of the game. If the offense is going to struggle to move the ball, and the defense is going to have to pick up the slack, I see nothing wrong with trying to upgrade depth.

Taco is a former first round pick and I remember a few people on this board excited about him. Sometimes a change of scenery is good for a player.
Shut up, Aeospian wannabe

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
The only way this happens is if he comes in with the humble and he is willing to work for peanuts.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
YOU WANT TACO?

Taco was helping me do some yard work on the expansive Omelet Estate (if you call $7.50/hr helping). There is a planting bed with a huge rock formation at the far end of the property. While eradicating some weeds a swarm of bees rose up from the ground like a Phoenix from the ashes. They were all over him and he began to furiously swing his arms. In his panic, he tripped over one of those huge boulders and fell flat on his face. The bees were merciless as they stung him repeatedly. Once he gained his composure, Taco plotted his revenge. He filled a soda bottle full of gasoline and waited till dark when the bees returned to their underground home. He poured the gas into that opening and stuck the bottle in to stop their escape. The next morning they were dead, all dead and he laughed manically. Unfortunately, I never saw Taco again