Taj Gibson the starter???

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
My computer has been down or i would have posted this earlier. I had to lol at the fact that Taj has been handcuffed to the bench with Joakim Noah without give the chance to start. The reason i state this is two fold. We all can see that Noah was going to the bench , so he goes I play better with Taj on the bench. Now if i'm Taj Gibson i am pissed. Don't lump me up with being regulated to the bench just because "Noah IS NOT A STARTER". It's like on Futurama when Zapp Brannigan would always drag Kif along whenever he got in trouble or had a boneheaded idea. Noah had his chance to start.

Now don't get me wrong i am all for Mirotic to be the starter if he outplayed Taj or so far he does look great in the line-up. it just feels like Mirotic was GIVEN his opportunity that Taj was always rumored to get. If Mirotic is clearly the best option at pf then so be it. But it appears Taj was regulated to the bench because of another players preference and not given the same chance to start next to Pau. Mirotic has been great so far, but he has not played the better and bigger forwards in the league yet. Not sure if he complements Pau on the defensive side and I feel Taj or in the future Portis would be better ALL AROUND compliments to Pau. Taj has been a complet pro in his team first approach, but many of us also know he has wanted the opportunity to be the starting foward on this team.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Taj Just does not fit into this offence as a starter. He is a ball stopper and it barely even works with him on the bench. The reason why he was so successful was because of how simple and slow Thibs offence was plus he is still an outstanding defender. I have a feeling that his time is running very short especially with what Portis has shown he is capable of doing. I also wouldn't expect much back if we are able to trade him. If we can get a mid to late first I think we would be lucky.