Takeaways from series win in Minnesota

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What I took away is we should trade for Soto.

Do we have enough with Jiminez and a package?

Imagine if we had Rodon, we might have actually landed the sucker for a pair of infirmary stars and shed the future salaries.

I’m not willing to give up Robert or give back Gio or Moncada, even if Gio is tempting fate….so maybe on Gio.

Every time a big name is dangled the Sox rumor lie gets told. I imagine Reinsdorf just goes straight past middlemen and bribes the journalists.

Acting like high rollers but they never roll a 50/50 high reward but sunk cost risk like Rodon.

111 inning Rodon under 2 era …like this was the moment to cash him in for Soto. Fuck.

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
What I took away is we should trade for Soto.

Do we have enough with Jiminez and a package?

Imagine if we had Rodon, we might have actually landed the sucker for a pair of infirmary stars and shed the future salaries.

I’m not willing to give up Robert or give back Gio or Moncada, even if Gio is tempting fate….so maybe on Gio.

Every time a big name is dangled the Sox rumor lie gets told. I imagine Reinsdorf just goes straight past middlemen and bribes the journalists.

Acting like high rollers but they never roll a 50/50 high reward but sunk cost risk like Rodon.

111 inning Rodon under 2 era …like this was the moment to cash him in for Soto. Fuck.
They would never pay him. Jerry will never fork over the dough

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They would never pay him. Jerry will never fork over the dough
Lol…I KNOW!!

White Sox were one of four teams interested, and Vegas didn’t bat an eye, giving us +900 odds to land.

My guess is Padres get him.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was just addressing the rumor of our interest because it’s so outrageous.

If we were that guy we would have more ammo to get it done because we would have at least assumed the risk on Rodon for a few bucks.

But we aren’t that guy. We won’t even pay our own unless a slam dunk.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It’s pretty sad San Diego has a larger budget than a Chicago team lol du fuck man