Talk about school spirit

Omeletpants

Chicks dig me because I'm groovy
Donator
My favorite teams
Colorado Rockies Atlanta United FC Los Angeles Lakers, Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns, Sacramento Kings Columbus Blue Jackets
I was fortunate to prepare for my MBA from the University of Chicago by first attending St Patrick High School in Chicago. An all boys college prep school, it was famous for it's strict education and sock hops, which were labelled as the best in Chicago by WLS radio

The school is also known for it's school sprit among the students and the faculty. Here the water polo team drives by the water polo coaches house today to celebrate his birthday. What other school does that?

We are the Shamrocks, the mighty, mighty Shamrocks!!!!!

Last edited:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
I was fortunate to prepare for my MBA from the University of Chicago by first attending St Patrick High School in Chicago. An all boys college prep school, it was famous for it's strict education and sock hops, which were labelled as the best in Chicago by WLS radio

The school is also known for it's school sprit among the students and the faculty. Here the water polo team drives by the water polo coaches house today to celebrate his birthday. What other school does that?

More lies.

Leomaz

Anti-Sportshoopla
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks

For a supposedly college grad you sure can’t spell too well.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Says the guy that barely graduated high school
You don't write well enough to have graduated from a prestigous school. I would guess community college or a satellite of a large state school. You also do very poorly in discussions because once you are proven wrong you leave. You start discussions on a primary level and have difficulty comprehending secondary and tertiary elements of the discussion. That isn't U. of Chicago master's degree critical thinking skills. Sorry. Not buying it.

Leomaz

Anti-Sportshoopla
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
You don't write well enough to have graduated from a prestigous school. I would guess community college or a satellite of a large state school. You also do very poorly in discussions because once you are proven wrong you leave. You start discussions on a primary level and have difficulty comprehending secondary and tertiary elements of the discussion. That isn't U. of Chicago master's degree critical thinking skills. Sorry. Not buying it.
I hear ya, for a great negotiator as he claims he sure does run away from conflicts

Omeletpants

Chicks dig me because I'm groovy
Donator
My favorite teams
Colorado Rockies Atlanta United FC Los Angeles Lakers, Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns, Sacramento Kings Columbus Blue Jackets
I leave discussions when morons like you introduce insults and shit that has nothing to do with the original point