Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remember the talk about how it has become a waste of time.

This pandemic should have folks seeing that in a different light. It's saved this years draft and put the NFL in a unique position to capture almost all the sports news. In fact, NFL.com should reshow daily position workouts once more before the draft. They probably get more viewers than the live broadcasts did.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I'm a football fan. I've never watched the combine. If they replayed the combine I still wouldn't watch it.

Years ago I would watch the first 10 - 15 picks of the draft. I don't even do that anymore.

I think the last draft I paid any attention to had Pac-Man Jones in it.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but the NFL draft is the most overrated spectacle in sports...maybe only 2nd to the MLB All-Star game.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I don’t believe it to be a waste of time but I think the interviews are far more important than a lot of the drills.

I think this was a good post, thabks

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No bad answers regarding personal viewing choices but it did keep the NFL viable when other sports are SOL.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I watch all that shit. I watch the combine and the draft. I get why it would be boring to many even if you're a big football fan but for some reason i watch. I do like to record a lot of stuff these days to fast forward through commercials and parts of whatever i'm recording that i know will be boring. The 3rd day of the draft i'll probably fast forward to the Bears picks. I like hearing what all the "Draft experts" have to say about the players the Bears draft and since ESPN and NFL Network carry the draft i'll record one and watch the other or some shit.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I watch all that shit. I watch the combine and the draft. I get why it would be boring to many even if you're a big football fan but for some reason i watch. I do like to record a lot of stuff these days to fast forward through commercials and parts of whatever i'm recording that i know will be boring. The 3rd day of the draft i'll probably fast forward to the Bears picks. I like hearing what all the "Draft experts" have to say about the players the Bears draft and since ESPN and NFL Network carry the draft i'll record one and watch the other or some shit.

And you’re still one of the dumbest mother fuckers on here that’s nuts!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm a football fan. I've never watched the combine. If they replayed the combine I still wouldn't watch it.

Years ago I would watch the first 10 - 15 picks of the draft. I don't even do that anymore.

I think the last draft I paid any attention to had Pac-Man Jones in it.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but the NFL draft is the most overrated spectacle in sports...maybe only 2nd to the MLB All-Star game.
I can't believe it, I have to agree with you. The combine is BORING and I played college football. One must be one bored ass person with no life to turn that shit on.

as for the draft, no need to watch it. I get my notification on who the Bears drafted. That's all I need to know

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One must be one bored ass person with no life to turn that shit on.
Do you mean like now? Kinda the point of this thread along with the lack of Pro Days and private meetings/workouts.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The best part of the draft is the meltdown show on ccs.
You are 100% correct about the CCS meltdowns, some real doozies but I wouldn't say that's the best part.

The best part is all of the future Pro Bowl players the Bears draft.:what:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I can't believe it, I have to agree with you. The combine is BORING and I played college football. One must be one bored ass person with no life to turn that shit on.

as for the draft, no need to watch it. I get my notification on who the Bears drafted. That's all I need to know

Or just bigger fans of the entire game of football and not just what goes on on the field then you are.

Just sayin.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
The articles exist. People have stated the combine is a waste. Has that opinion really grown much traction though? And how prevalent is it? You can find articles on the internet holding any opinion about anything you want these days.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
People have stated the combine is a waste.

Are any of those "people" about to sign a 21 year old kid to a multi million dollar contract?

Didn't think so.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I used to like to watch the BEARs picks in the first round, but after the likes of SheaMc my interest waned.

Now I just review all the picks they make a few days later and try to see where their emphasis was at and how they perceive deficiencies by utilizing picks in those areas...and/or strategems to replace a FA or aging vet... i just try and find a rationality to their efforts

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I used to like to watch the BEARs picks in the first round, but after the likes of SheaMc my interest waned.

Now I just review all the picks they make a few days later and try to see where their emphasis was at and how they perceive deficiencies by utilizing picks in those areas...and/or strategems to replace a FA or aging vet... i just try and find a rationality to their efforts

I can't think of one draft where i was overly excited about the 1st round pick.....maybe the Urlacher pick but he was such an unkown

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Well you have to you're a GM.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I think the Combine has it's place in the process, but the build up and Network coverage that it has gotten is just over blown... I like the idea of going back to look at a prospect's workout, but no way in hell am I going to watch it live...golf is more exciting.