Talk Radio This Morning

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Greenberg...
" I'm afraid the Bears have already ruined the best thing thats happened to them"

Panelist
" If anyone tells me that Justin Fields played a bad game, we will have an altercation.. The coaching stinks"

Solomon Wilcox
" If you're Justin Fields, you have to start thinking. Look what they (Nagy) did to Trubisky, am I next?"

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only caveat is that Fields gets a bit of a pass for being a rookie. None of the rookie QB's are lighting up the league. Lawrence was suppose to be the next coming of Payton Manning or Andrew Luck. He hasn't looked particularly good either. Yea, Jones had a decent game Sunday but that's about it.

Nagy on the other hand...

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Because a month ago the media was up in arms that Fields wasn’t starting. Acting like he’s ready and will step in and prove himself. He’s clearly not. But just like CCS these talking heads on TV are human. So they’ll do anything they can to cover up the fact that they were wrong. And since they claimed Justin was ready they need a scapegoat to deflect from his bad play.

jc456

Liked Posts:
It is funny how some people think that the great qb's have never had a strip sack happen to them. The strip sacks yesterday were due to a blitzer not picked up when they should have, scheme fail. Now, Fields owns a little responsibility to identify it pre snap. Sometimes the D hides that well however. So, I'm blaming scheme.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
This entire organization is a toxic cesspool from the top to bottom. No reason in this universe should Nagy have a job today. Going through twitter and reading some of these stats and facts is mind-numbing. They're more loyal to the HC than the fans who pay for this pathetic excuse of a franchise.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Why can’t the coaching stink AND Fields play a bad game?
Why are YOU so hung up on wanting Fields to be bad and hanging everything on him?

Well trust me I know your next argument -

"Oh I am not saying everything wrong with the Bears is on fields..." And then you will proceed to only mention fields in terms of stuff that goes wrong with the bears in your next 15 posts.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are YOU so hung up on wanting Fields to be bad and hanging everything on him?

"Oh I am not saying everything wrong with the Bears is on fields..." And then you will proceed to only mention fields in terms of stuff that goes wrong with the bears in your next 15 posts.
You nailed it with that guy

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

If you haven't seen me shit on Nagy and the team Pace has assembled then you haven't been paying any attention.

This year is just obviously about Fields so he's the main topic of conversation.

And what's with this "wanting Fields to be bad"?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Pace has produced a mediocre roster. Nagy has coached them to be even worse. I said it last season, this team has degraded to a point of a mini rebuild.

The soon to be open HC and GM spot will be a desirable position throughout the league. Fields alone creates that desire. In conjunction of a mini rebuild they will know that time will be given to them to succeed.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I so badly wanted and knew that we needed to build up our Oline before we drafted a promising young QB. But we're the Bears and nothing ever works out. I won't be surprised if we ruin another one.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Because a month ago the media was up in arms that Fields wasn’t starting. Acting like he’s ready and will step in and prove himself. He’s clearly not. But just like CCS these talking heads on TV are human. So they’ll do anything they can to cover up the fact that they were wrong. And since they claimed Justin was ready they need a scapegoat to deflect from his bad play.
Fields should have been better prepared… but that’s on the coaching staff.

Nagy makes scapegoats, he isn’t THE scapegoat. He represents the biggest issue with the on field product.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Maybe. A bad QB will never look prepared though.

So many meaningless words are thrown around here. Maybe he’s not “prepared” because he’s not good enough. Maybe he’ll get good enough. Maybe not. Any QB that isn’t playing well will not look “prepared.” So does that mean all bad QB is a result of lack of coaching? It’s just a blanket way to deflect blame.

Jamarcus Russel didn’t suck, he just wasn’t “prepared.” And thats on his coaches.

Ryan Leaf. Unprepared. Coaches fault.

we can do this all day.