Talk Radio This Morning

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because a month ago the media was up in arms that Fields wasn’t starting. Acting like he’s ready and will step in and prove himself. He’s clearly not. But just like CCS these talking heads on TV are human. So they’ll do anything they can to cover up the fact that they were wrong. And since they claimed Justin was ready they need a scapegoat to deflect from his bad play.

Yep. Scapegoat that hasn't shown shit offensively for 4 years with or without Fields

Sounds like the problem, not a scapegoat

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Greenberg...
" I'm afraid the Bears have already ruined the best thing thats happened to them"

Panelist
" If anyone tells me that Justin Fields played a bad game, we will have an altercation.. The coaching stinks"

Solomon Wilcox
" If you're Justin Fields, you have to start thinking. Look what they (Nagy) did to Trubisky, am I next?"
This.....................

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Because a month ago the media was up in arms that Fields wasn’t starting. Acting like he’s ready and will step in and prove himself. He’s clearly not. But just like CCS these talking heads on TV are human. So they’ll do anything they can to cover up the fact that they were wrong. And since they claimed Justin was ready they need a scapegoat to deflect from his bad play.
Bullseye.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Why are YOU so hung up on wanting Fields to be bad and hanging everything on him?

Well trust me I know your next argument -

"Oh I am not saying everything wrong with the Bears is on fields..." And then you will proceed to only mention fields in terms of stuff that goes wrong with the bears in your next 15 posts.
He's not doing that.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
The only caveat is that Fields gets a bit of a pass for being a rookie.
...the fans who don't seem to understand this, I refuse to even waste breath on at this point.

I know that most have no idea what developing a QB looks like as a Bears fan. But damn..

Brownie

Liked Posts:
I can't fathom how any fan, no matter who we draft or happen to sign in Free Agency, would expect any thing to change in the future with Nagy as HC.

The personnel doesn't matter as long as the guy at the top either 1) doesn't know how to use them or b) just doesn't use them enough.

Hell, you can't even accurately judge the roster when the guy orchestrating the production is an amateur.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

So Nagys being scapegoated lol

Fields is stepping into the worst offense in the league and last year we had a SB MVP running this offense and it wasnt lighting up the league either .

At what point does it stop being about the players and it starts bein about the guy whose offense they are trying to run ?

To cry scapegoating after the last few years with Nagy is actually so damn stupid its funny.

No one legit even know what we are doing offensively yet we know Fields is not ready for it ?

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
In my honest opinion, it really looks like the receivers have given up due to the system. It’s really hard to believe that Robinson and Mooney are having a bad year. It’s like night and day for those guys. No separation, drops, etc.

Both of those guys are better than what they’re playing like.

Liked Posts:
In my honest opinion, it really looks like the receivers have given up due to the system. It’s really hard to believe that Robinson and Mooney are having a bad year. It’s like night and day for those guys. No separation, drops, etc.

Both of those guys are better than what they’re playing like.
Can you imagine trying to run full speed 50+ times/game and pretty much being guaranteed that you won't get thrown to or thrown to accurately? Yeah, that shit gets to you. Those guys are definitely better, but with a shitty OL, playcalling and QB play, they're rendered useless.

jc456

Liked Posts:
This entire organization is a toxic cesspool from the top to bottom. No reason in this universe should Nagy have a job today. Going through twitter and reading some of these stats and facts is mind-numbing. They're more loyal to the HC than the fans who pay for this pathetic excuse of a franchise.
I put some blame on the reporters who can't ask a basic fking question. "So coach Nagy, it's been four years, you come out here after every loss and say you're to blame, why are you still here four years later with that same answer?"

jc456

Liked Posts:
Can you imagine trying to run full speed 50+ times/game and pretty much being guaranteed that you won't get thrown to or thrown to accurately? Yeah, that shit gets to you. Those guys are definitely better, but with a shitty OL, playcalling and QB play, they're rendered useless.
it's why the scheme is to blame.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Yep. Scapegoat that hasn't shown shit offensively for 4 years with or without Fields

Sounds like the problem, not a scapegoat

you mean the guy who went to the playoffs 2 out of his 3 years? And he did it mostly with a guy you spent the better part of a couple years acting like was the worst QB to put on a Bears uni?

Goes to the playoffs 2 out of 3 years with Mako Mitch as his QB.

and I don’t need whatever drivel you’re going to respond with. “IT WAS EVERYBODY ELSE!!!” or whatever generic nonsense you’re going to spew. “THEY DID IT IN SPITE OF NAGY!!!”

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
So Nagys being scapegoated lol

Fields is stepping into the worst offense in the league and last year we had a SB MVP running this offense and it wasnt lighting up the league either .

At what point does it stop being about the players and it starts bein about the guy whose offense they are trying to run ?

To cry scapegoating after the last few years with Nagy is actually so damn stupid its funny.

No one legit even know what we are doing offensively yet we know Fields is not ready for it ?

lol at this lame spin. “Super Bowl MVP” Nick Foles sucks. Please stop with that bs.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I don‘t even really like Nagy. He is being scapegoated though. Mostly because people on here and on TV thought Fields was ready. The first couple weeks after Dalton started everybody on TV and a majority of people here were up in arms claiming Fields was ready to start and blah blah blah.

Now that we can see he actually wasn’t ready and Nagy was right people start spewing bullshit. “Oh, it’s the coaches fault.“ completely ignoring that the QB is horrible right now. People just burying their head in the sand because you refuse to acknowledge maybe they were wrong.

For example I keep reading posts complaining that it’s only his fourth start and what do we expect from a rookie. Basically people acknowledging he’s not ready. But these same people will then out of the other side of their mouth claim Nagy is to blame. Or the OL is to blame. They won’t put anything on Fields himself. It’s completely contradictory. If you’re acknowledging that he’s not ready. “IT’S ONLY HIS 4TH START” then how can you then claim it’s the coaches fault? You’re recognizing he’s not ready, but then want to lay the blame on everybody else. It’s a lame ass deflection attempt to hide the fact that you were wrong about Fields being ready.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
you mean the guy who went to the playoffs 2 out of his 3 years? And he did it mostly with a guy you spent the better part of a couple years acting like was the worst QB to put on a Bears uni?

Goes to the playoffs 2 out of 3 years with Mako Mitch as his QB.

and I don’t need whatever drivel you’re going to respond with. “IT WAS EVERYBODY ELSE!!!” or whatever generic nonsense you’re going to spew. “THEY DID IT IN SPITE OF NAGY!!!”

Yes. Nagy was totally responsible for all of that.

No other coach could ride the Fangio defense in 2018 or back his way into being the last wild card team in a season that added an extra wildcard team

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
2 of the 3 strip sacks were because Simmons shouldn't even be on a roster.

I wonder how many of those the ball should have already been out. Will have to check the tape to see if he missed open WRs again.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I already told you I dont need your meaningless generic responses.

he wasn’t responsible for any of it. Got it. thanks.

When I need football insight I’ll be sure to go to Spitta Andretti on CCS with his vast wealth of knowledge.