Talk Radio This Morning

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Yes. Nagy was totally responsible for all of that.

No other coach could ride the Fangio defense in 2018 or back his way into being the last wild card team in a season that added an extra wildcard team
There are 16 teams in the NFC. 7 teams made the playoffs. That means 9 out of 16 teams didn’t make the playoffs. so no, I don’t think any coach could have done it as you imply.

lol at what you’re saying. Did you think every team made the playoffs or something? I know putting together logical coherent sentences can be difficult. Keep working though. Maybe when you pass 11th grade you’ll figure out how to formulate arguments that make sense.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why are YOU so hung up on wanting Fields to be bad and hanging everything on him?

Well trust me I know your next argument -

"Oh I am not saying everything wrong with the Bears is on fields..." And then you will proceed to only mention fields in terms of stuff that goes wrong with the bears in your next 15 posts.

Because one day Nagy will be gone and all that will matter is whether Fields has learned to consistently throw on time or not.

If Fields doesnt learn to throw on time and take what the D gives you then all a better scheme will do is cover up those flaws. They will still be there waiting to be exposed by good defenses.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Greenberg...
" I'm afraid the Bears have already ruined the best thing thats happened to them"

Panelist
" If anyone tells me that Justin Fields played a bad game, we will have an altercation.. The coaching stinks"

Solomon Wilcox
" If you're Justin Fields, you have to start thinking. Look what they (Nagy) did to Trubisky, am I next?"
Don't like the comparison to Trubisky. Fields is better than that. Nagy's got to go ASAP. Right now, that is the biggest problem other than the QB being afforded little to no protection from the o-line.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Because a month ago the media was up in arms that Fields wasn’t starting. Acting like he’s ready and will step in and prove himself. He’s clearly not. But just like CCS these talking heads on TV are human. So they’ll do anything they can to cover up the fact that they were wrong. And since they claimed Justin was ready they need a scapegoat to deflect from his bad play.
Fields has not been playing well. But Nagy may be a lot of things-a scapegoat he is not.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Because one day Nagy will be gone and all that will matter is whether Fields has learned to consistently throw on time or not.

If Fields doesnt learn to throw on time and take what the D gives you then all a better scheme will do is cover up those flaws. They will still be there waiting to be exposed by good defenses.
So you want to preemptively get rid of fields because you decided all by yourself that that Nagy has already ruined him beyond hope? You don't even want to give the kid a chance to grow under a real coaching staff?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Because a month ago the media was up in arms that Fields wasn’t starting. Acting like he’s ready and will step in and prove himself. He’s clearly not. But just like CCS these talking heads on TV are human. So they’ll do anything they can to cover up the fact that they were wrong. And since they claimed Justin was ready they need a scapegoat to deflect from his bad play.
Yep, poor Nagy. The head coach and architect of this “offense”. Being scapegoated. ?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Maybe. A bad QB will never look prepared though.

So many meaningless words are thrown around here. Maybe he’s not “prepared” because he’s not good enough. Maybe he’ll get good enough. Maybe not. Any QB that isn’t playing well will not look “prepared.” So does that mean all bad QB is a result of lack of coaching? It’s just a blanket way to deflect blame.

Jamarcus Russel didn’t suck, he just wasn’t “prepared.” And thats on his coaches.

Ryan Leaf. Unprepared. Coaches fault.

we can do this all day.
Coach Nagy, shouldn’t you be resting rather than posting on CCS?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I blame the coaching more than Fields, but Fields most definitely did some things wrong. He has to get better too.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'll admit I thought Fields would be ready, but I was wrong. But this offense is making things MUCH worse than they should be.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Fields has not been playing well. But Nagy may be a lot of things-a scapegoat he is not.

of course he is.

you realize I can not really even like Nagy and still recognize he’s being scapegoated.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Yep, poor Nagy. The head coach and architect of this “offense”. Being scapegoated. ?

See. Here is an example right here. No acknowledgement whatsoever that Fields has sucked. It’s the coach and his terrible offense being scapegoated. While arguably the worst starter in the league is being ignored.

go take a quick glance at this posters history. It’s all just blaming Nagy for everything while never acknowledging he’s working with a rookie who sucks right now.

just lol at pretending half this freaking site isn’t attempting to scapegoat Nagy in an attempt to deflect from how terrible Fields has been. It’s non stop and hilarious that you would even attempt to argue otherwise.

jc456

Liked Posts:
you mean the guy who went to the playoffs 2 out of his 3 years? And he did it mostly with a guy you spent the better part of a couple years acting like was the worst QB to put on a Bears uni?

Goes to the playoffs 2 out of 3 years with Mako Mitch as his QB.

and I don’t need whatever drivel you’re going to respond with. “IT WAS EVERYBODY ELSE!!!” or whatever generic nonsense you’re going to spew. “THEY DID IT IN SPITE OF NAGY!!!”
Name a big game win!

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
of course he is.

you realize I can not really even like Nagy and still recognize he’s being scapegoated.
I don’t believe he is. That’s our disagreement. We can agree that Fields has not been playing well. This is due to a number of things-he’s a rookie, the OL sucks, etc. But the biggest reason is Nagy’s scheme.

Nagy should have been fired last year. The team’s 2 trips to the playoffs were because of the defense, not the offense.

His awful playbook has failed for years, irregardless of the QBs, the WRs, or any of the other different offensive personnel that have been on the team the last 4 years.

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, with different players and different position group coaches but with the same awful offensive results year after year, that it is Nagy that is the problem? His playbook has been the one constant through all of this.

He’s not a scapegoat. He’s a shitty HC who is in way over his head, and has been since the day he was hired.

jc456

Liked Posts:
I wonder how many of those the ball should have already been out. Will have to check the tape to see if he missed open WRs again.
Romo showed one sack replay during the game and the answer was nope.

Should have watched the game