Talk Yer Crap Thread

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Imagine taking Andrew Luck in the 15th round to give TnP to your team.

Imagine taking a kicker in the mid rounds.... Im guilty.

Imagine taking zeke at 4 and then somebody else getting the handcuff like eight rounds later.

Imagine taking Mahomes in the 3rd round.

Imagine thinking Fournett has Hammys and taking him in the second.

Imagine thinking that Josh Gordon stopped smoking weed.

Imagine taking Barkley over McCaffrey in a PPR league.

Imagine taking Hopkins, Adams, Johnson, Thomas, Jones, Gurley, and Hill over Leveon Bell. Thanks!

Imagine sleeping on TEU! @HawkBear

Imagine all the Bears homer picks that happened. Tell me again who picked Pinero for all the Dinero?!

Here is the thread where I hope we can talk a little trash... Someone plays a bad setup and gets burned, here is a good spot to let them know. Someone makes an awful trade let them know about it. Someone still riding a player with broken everything, post your thoughts. Generally I thought we could use a thread to talk a little friendly trash.

I thought the draft was fun except when it took @Novak like fifteen minutes to scroll down and find Andrew Luck after he bitched about people taking forever to pick.

So, let the fit hit the shan and talk some smack about how you are going to take everyone's lunch money. I am thinking, after I win, I will take the wife for a nice dinner at Pappadeaux, On you guys of course.

P.S. I've got the first waiver priority and am waiting for you to mess up.

Good Luck!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine taking Andrew Luck in the 15th round to give TnP to your team.

Imagine taking a kicker in the mid rounds.... Im guilty.

Imagine taking zeke at 4 and then somebody else getting the handcuff like eight rounds later.

Imagine taking Mahomes in the 3rd round.

Imagine thinking Fournett has Hammys and taking him in the second.

Imagine thinking that Josh Gordon stopped smoking weed.

Imagine taking Barkley over McCaffrey in a PPR league.

Imagine taking Hopkins, Adams, Johnson, Thomas, Jones, Gurley, and Hill over Leveon Bell. Thanks!

Imagine sleeping on TEU! @HawkBear

Imagine all the Bears homer picks that happened. Tell me again who picked Pinero for all the Dinero?!

Here is the thread where I hope we can talk a little trash... Someone plays a bad setup and gets burned, here is a good spot to let them know. Someone makes an awful trade let them know about it. Someone still riding a player with broken everything, post your thoughts. Generally I thought we could use a thread to talk a little friendly trash.

I thought the draft was fun except when it took @Novak like fifteen minutes to scroll down and find Andrew Luck after he bitched about people taking forever to pick.

So, let the fit hit the shan and talk some smack about how you are going to take everyone's lunch money. I am thinking, after I win, I will take the wife for a nice dinner at Pappadeaux, On you guys of course.

P.S. I've got the first waiver priority and am waiting for you to mess up.

Good Luck!
TBH, I forgot it was a ppr league until you just said it. Maybe my 4 running back strategy wasnt the best. lol

Bell is trash on a trash team. He is popping an achilles by week 5

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
imagine forgetting it was ever a PPR league to begin with until opening this thread.

fuck shit damn

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Jordan Howard better learn how to catch

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did @HawkBear man up and show up manned up for your draft or nah

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@League @clonetrooper264 is predicted to win the league according to ESPN even with his kicker in the 8th.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LMAO imagine typing up that OP at 2:22 am on a school night

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine taking Montgomery in the 3rd with Carson still available

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@Burque imagine having Donte Moncrief (when has he ever not been injured) as your flex guy. Your bench is straight trash.

@Novak Imagine trashing my Robert Woods pick stating to many mouths to feed in the LA offense, but drafting Alshon Jefferies one pick before Woods.

I am going to rekt @ijustposthere Week 1

@dweebs19 Monty, Henry and Miles Sanders as your RBs? Ouch

@SilenceS Watkins as your WR2 lmao. Nice scoop on Darwin Thompson tho

LOL @anyone who drafts a kicker before the 16th.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What kind of hillbilly talk is 'Yer'. I live in Iowa bro and people here don't even talk like that

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Burque imagine having Donte Moncrief (when has he ever not been injured) as your flex guy. Your bench is straight trash.

@Novak Imagine trashing my Robert Woods pick stating to many mouths to feed in the LA offense, but drafting Alshon Jefferies one pick before Woods.

maybe @SilenceS will trade me some running backs and I'll give him some WRs. I was planning on drafting a rb in the first 2 rounds, but I kept getting kicked out and the computer picked for me. So I went with RBs with potential upside but low floor.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
maybe @SilenceS will trade me some running backs and I'll give him some WRs. I was planning on drafting a rb in the first 2 rounds, but I kept getting kicked out and the computer picked for me. So I went with RBs with potential upside but low floor.
Thats my strategy. lol

I got 5 potential starting RB's. They are talking about Hyde not even making the team in KC. I dont believe Williams can play a whole year with a full workload.

Gordon has to come back at some point or he is stupid. I couldnt pass him up in the 4th round

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thats my strategy. lol

I got 5 potential starting RB's. They are talking about Hyde not even making the team in KC. I dont believe Williams can play a whole year with a full workload.

Gordon has to come back at some point or he is stupid. I couldnt pass him up in the 4th round
I'm all in on the Darwin Thompson hype train. Williams hasn't done CHIT his entire career, but now that he's in KC he's all of a sudden a stud? Agree that Williams doesn't make it 16 games. I give it 4. I own Thompson in all leagues besides this one.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh.

You people were a twenty dollar mock draft for my REAL MONEY leagues.

Literally MILLION`S of REAL DOLLAR`S from literally FAKE FOOTBALL`S.

Last edited by a moderator:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What kind of hillbilly talk is 'Yer'. I live in Iowa bro and people here don't even talk like that
Iowa has hills now too?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'd take Barkley in any format over anyone, with the exception of a non-holdout Zeke.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Calls my bench trash after he literally spent five minutes crying about hockenson who is on my bench....

Has fournett started taking plays off yet?