Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You scared after I wrecked you

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
View attachment 3185

LMFAO I didn't even set my lineup in this poverty league and still destroyed this nerd. Like literally played hurt players and still ethered him.

Everyone please join me in shaming @MarylandBear111 for not being able to even be the winner of the brokebois. He played Boyd over Howard, what a dork!!! ???
Rolled and smoked!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
View attachment 3185

LMFAO I didn't even set my lineup in this poverty league and still destroyed this nerd. Like literally played hurt players and still ethered him.

Everyone please join me in shaming @MarylandBear111 for not being able to even be the winner of the brokebois. He played Boyd over Howard, what a dork!!! ???
It's like you live in some sort of fantasy land.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice to see we are all putting in such an A+ effort. This is the only leauge I have using ESPN...so I do legit forget about you fellas.

I can only smack talk myself at this point because I think passing on Cook for Mixon is going to haunt Team Vu all year and this is the only league I did not get my hands on Lamar Jackson...so I am not looking forward to facing off against him for the first time this week.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Whole team minus NE D decided to take the week off it seems. Oh well

You should see my yahoo team. Holy fuck, talk about a bomb. So far, that team either scores 120 or 80. No in-between. I seriously lost to a guy with two goose eggs in his lineup.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Nice to see we are all putting in such an A+ effort. This is the only leauge I have using ESPN...so I do legit forget about you fellas.

I can only smack talk myself at this point because I think passing on Cook for Mixon is going to haunt Team Vu all year and this is the only league I did not get my hands on Lamar Jackson...so I am not looking forward to facing off against him for the first time this week.

I appreciate you passing though. But I made the same mistake in another league. Passed on Julio for Mixon.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Sorry I had to kick your ass @Stephen_Roto. I was even losing after Thursday when I had my defense go just to try and make it fair.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would just like to say that the only reason I joined this league was to beat @Novak in a non-scam FFL. Much like Gruden in London... I consider this win my Super Bowl and I can now go on an eight game slide with a smile on my face.

That is all.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would just like to say that the only reason I joined this league was to beat @Novak in a non-scam FFL. Much like Gruden in London... I consider this win my Super Bowl and I can now go on an eight game slide with a smile on my face.

That is all.

Holy CHIT I lost with CMACs monster game LMAO. Gosh, the improbable day from Jacobs really saved your bacon @Jamais Vu

3 points from the "vaunted" Bears D ???

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
View attachment 3285

Holy CHIT I lost with CMACs monster game LMAO. Gosh, the improbable day from Jacobs really saved your bacon @Jamais Vu

3 points from the "vaunted" Bears D ???

Not to mention Teddy Bridgewater looking better than the entire Bear QB room to keep my first round pick alive sans Brees.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
What kind of beta only scores 127 when Run CMC scores 45? I scored more than that with a -1 on my squad. @Novak

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not to mention Teddy Bridgewater looking better than the entire Bear QB room to keep my first round pick alive sans Brees.
Cheers brother, next time I'll just treat you to some pequods deep dish instead of spending 25$ on LJax and CMAC. I think that might be more beneficial for both parties.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because my troll beta cuck team is less beta than yours.

Yeah, I really was not kidding about this league being a twenty dollar mock draft. There was a few players that I passed on just to see how much further they would fall to note for a REAL MONEY league.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I really was not kidding about this league being a twenty dollar mock draft. There was a few players that I passed on just to see how much further they would fall to note for a REAL MONEY league.

Look at this team I have in one of my main leagues... not sure I'll drop a game rest of season. Weakest part of my team is Nuk, and that's just a matter of time!

@ijustposthere

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

It's funny because I did the same, and my other team looks like it's going to be worse LMAO. But I didn't get in a big time money league this year, so I was completely unprepared for FFB this season.