Talking about talking about footbaw

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite part of football is when the guy uses his foot to propel the ball through the air in between the big yellow sticks, then the man in the striped shirt raises his arms into the air to praise Jesus and awards the team three scoring units.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite part of football is when the guy uses his foot to propel the ball through the air in between the big yellow sticks, then the man in the striped shirt raises his arms into the air to praise Jesus and awards the team three scoring units.

I don't watch football anymore, but didn't they stop awarding concubines to teams in the 60s?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

No that's bad in futbol you want to hit the big yellow sticks so you can get the gong sound.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You're missing out on great content and an overall better ccs experience. Did he offend you or something? Why is he on ignore?

If you disagree with him he'll stalk your threads and insult you. Try it lol.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@Chicagosports89 Why are you such a stalking little bitch? You're offending posters here dude. Not cool.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
@Chicagosports89 Why are you stalking a little bitch? You're offending posters here dude. Not cool.
First off, very rude. I dont think he is a little bitch. As long as he's been posting stupid shit to ccs I'd assume he's a fully grown bitch.

Now if you want to have some disagreements you can meet me in Logan Square too! @Aesopian hasn't set a date, but I think he wanted to meet there for tea and crumpets.

Ps. I don't think he wanted tea and crumpets, I think he was making a veiled threat about murdering me. I assume that is bannable talk in ccs world.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
First off, very rude. I dont think he is a little bitch. As long as he's been posting stupid shit to ccs I'd assume he's a fully grown bitch.

Now if you want to have some disagreements you can meet me in Logan Square too! @Aesopian hasn't set a date, but I think he wanted to meet there for tea and crumpets.

Ps. I don't think he wanted tea and crumpets, I think he was making a veiled threat about murdering me. I assume that is bannable talk in ccs world.

Maybe just keep it football ??

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I wanted hurt a fly but if you think I'm annoying on CCS wait until you meet me in real life. Also this seems to be between you and MDB not me.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Always keep it ? with football in the Bears forum. This is the bar though buddy, it's a free for all over here

You threatening MDB? He's one of the quality posters we have left on here, be nice.