Talking about talking about footbaw

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I feel like sometimes people on here don’t even read my articles and then poo-poo on the material not being “journalistic” enough. Even though this is a blog ? . And my blogs are about sports.
You've become a valued member of ccs and I won't stand for nimrods poo pooing your hard work anymore

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For those posters who desire a space to continue talking about wanting to talk about footbaw, the Bears forum was not the right place and you were derailing threads. But now you have a permanent place to cry about it.

@dbldrew @Black Rainbow @dabears70 @Mighty Joe Young @run and shoot aka shitty runs

View attachment 20514
I’m glad I’m not the only person whose noticed these trolls. They spend more time arguing about other people not talking about football then actually just talking about football themselves smfh

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Personal attack >>> #1

shithead 89, You can shitty runs down your daughters throat or stop stalking and tagging me
Imagine getting so upset about someone mocking your username on a message board that you throw out vile insults about little girls and talk about pooping on them. You're a fucked up human being

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
run and shoot said:

Personal attack >>> #1

shithead 89, You can shitty runs down your daughters throat or stop stalking and tagging me

Personal attack >>> #1

I've never initiated any personal negativity toward you nor anyone here at CCS. However, You stalk and initiate unprovoked personal attacks, then cry when it comes back at ya double. I've asked u to put me on ignore. You refused. You created, initiated and want this ugliness to continue.
So u can look in the mirror and view the real "fucked up human being" .

Reported. Please keep your vile comments to yourself pal

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears