Talks heating up on Jameis Winston...

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I think Winston would be a better option then Foles. But he has a big arm and that doesn’t fit Nagys offense. Would Nagy change his offense to go down field more?

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
"Now if you think the Sherman pick six was great this is a whole other level. While the Sherman pick could be partially blamed on Barber, this pick is Pure Jameis. Shortly before the two-minute warning, Winston just freaking heaves it with pressure coming down. Plus, it's a late game pick, down by one score. It's a pick of glory, they don't make 'em better.
  • Grade A+
Simply gorgeous, a pass straight to Luke Kuechly, there was no one else even in the same general area. The only failing of this pick was the fact that Kuechly didn't make it all the way back for the TD. Otherwise, this play was golden.
  • Grade: A
Winston tries to leap over his own O-Lineman to make a throw and it goes as well as you could expect
  • Grade A-
Winston immediately shoots the Bucs in the foot by throwing a short pick-six on the first pass of the game
  • Grade B+
Winston then exacerbates the bleeding wound by throwing another pick six to Reid, which is negated by a foul. (The TD, not the pick).
  • Grade A-
Things Tom Brady and Jameis have in common: Both have most recently been with the Buccaneers and both ended their tenure with their drafted team with a pick-six. For Brady, it was the end of an era. For Jameis, it was the end of an absolutely special season and what a more fitting way to end it than with a pick-six in overtime."
  • Grade A+

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
While he would probably be a little better fit to Nagy, not much of an upgrade if any. If available on the cheap maybe.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whats with all these new alts.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All these “new members” with 20 posts acting like they been here years. Probably you lol.
@vanavyman @PattersonUpTheMiddle etc
I've never had a secondary account on CCS. You have to understand, there are lots of lurkers if you check the stats, and lots of people join when there's thrilling things going on such as this current Bears offseason. :)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've never had a secondary account on CCS. You have to understand, there are lots of lurkers if you check the stats, and lots of people join when there's thrilling things going on such as this current Bears offseason. :)

@fx1718

I noticed you "yawned" this post. Is there something you find repetitive or boring?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I cant wait for next season.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
The draft is such a crap shoot... I can't imagine the Bears not trying their hardest to find a good Veteran QB. The mock drafts the experts are putting up have up to 6 qb's going off the board by pick 8 to Wilson dropping to 20. The Bears organization has to feel pretty clueless on what might be available and when in this upcoming draft.

Captain Obvious out.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Saints are 105 Million over the cap for 2021. Where are they getting the money to sign Winston. Why would Winston sign with them sharing the QB job if more than 1 team offer him their starting job? Winston may end up in Indy.
Makes no sense. Winston is among the cheapest QBs out there.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
So I was oven on a Saints forum reading what they had to say. One fella brought up a chart that showed Winston had one of the highest deep ball percentages, and also only threw 4 picks off of play action. In Bruce Arians "No risk it, no biscuit" style offense there wasn't an emphasis on running the ball or using play action. Once again, I believe scheme had alot to do with his performance. I believe he needs a balanced attack to be successful. With the new found run game, I think his talents could merge quite well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210203-102507_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210203-102507_Chrome.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20210203-102437_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210203-102437_Chrome.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 6

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
All these “new members” with 20 posts acting like they been here years. Probably you lol.
@vanavyman @PattersonUpTheMiddle etc

If you check a little closer, one of the posters you mentioned joined up almost eight years ago...so they really have been here for years.

The obession with "alts" on this board has always been amusing. Most times it really is just a new poster. If it really is an alt...the staff has the fire power to prove it and they die silently in the night.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
So I was oven on a Saints forum reading what they had to say. One fella brought up a chart that showed Winston had one of the highest deep ball percentages, and also only threw 4 picks off of play action. In Bruce Arians "No risk it, no biscuit" style offense there wasn't an emphasis on running the ball or using play action. Once again, I believe scheme had alot to do with his performance. I believe he needs a balanced attack to be successful. With the new found run game, I think his talents could merge quite well.
He hasn't been above mediocre across three schemes, though.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'd love to get Watson to the Bears just don't see how that happens. Jets, Raiders, SF, Indy and others can offer more than the Bears. The Bears have to have other plans or Foles will be starting in 2021.
why are we offering anything for him? He doesn’t have a contract for 2021

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If you check a little closer, one of the posters you mentioned joined up almost eight years ago...so they really have been here for years.

The obession with "alts" on this board has always been amusing. Most times it really is just a new poster. If it really is an alt...the staff has the fire power to prove it and they die silently in the night.
So are you saying there are no alts n this message board?